No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartofthedark: Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman? I love that book!

I'm reading now a book by E.T.A. Hoffman, I don't know its name in English.
    Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• I just finished reading a short story--"A Dog's Tale" by Mark Twain. Very good, very sad.A Dog's Tale
      sigpic

Comment

• The Hobbit (again)
        Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
        Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Tunnels and the second book in redwall (Mossflower
          Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

• I just finished a book called "The kiss of the dragon". It talks about a person that kills women of the age 26. I would enjoy it much better if it didn't include some useless information, and didn't repeated the same sentence every couple of lines, or the same words over and over again in the same paragraph.
            But it was quit good book to read. I didn't like the end where the murderer kills herself instead of her real mother. Why is that?
            The whole story is about a woman who married the person she loved after so many arguing with the boys parents (we are talking old times here). After that because she could have a child her mother in law poisoned his son's mind to divorce her. But the problem wasn't hers, he had the problem. In the old times (at least in Greece) whenever a couple didn't had a child was always the womans fault.
            So the girl decided to do something about her, and cheat at her husband for the first time in her life. Then she gave birth to a healthy baby but there was a small problem with it. It had a disease and had both male and female organs. But the female part was stronger. The mother exchanged the baby with another baby girl, that her mother had died after the birth, and there was no father or family to claim it. She did that because when the parents in law sow what she gave birth to they will poison more her son's mind and that would be the end of her marriage.
            The other girl had grown up with the nurse that helped the yong mother, but she was mental ill as the years passing. She didn't allow her to have friends, to go to school and she told her that she was cursed from God. When the step mother died she told her that the real mother was someone else and she sold her because she was cursed.
            The girl after many disappoints in love she decided to talk revence of her real mother. So she decised to kill all the girls born at that hospital at that day (4 in total plus her 5). The last's girl's mother was her real mother. Then she visited home and told her that because of abandon her she suffered all her life, never been loved by anyone, not even by her step mother. And then the mother said that she never forgot her and always made a second cake for her and never forgot her.
            After a long conversation they had the girl didn't killed her mother but she suicide with the gun as she realised what she had done (the murders).
            At my opinion the girl should had stayed alive and something should had happened to the mother. She lost her fake daughter and the real one, but when you read it you feel sorry about the mother. And that is not fair.

The end
            sigpic
            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
            Kids
            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
            Daughter: Emo234
            Proud member of GFARDTO
            Carrot Explosion Expert
            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• im not reading anything now but im waiting for the next CHERUB book.
              LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
              Smiley Master of the Looney Bin!!
              gh law number 1.
              :D:D keep smiling :D:D
              who needs bunnies when you can shout AYUH!!!

Comment

• 1984 by George Orwell. Loving it so far. Pretty complex story that has a lot of insight. Much recommended.
                Escape games teach you:
                there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
                *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
                "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

• I looove 1984. Wonderful dystopian society book!

Along the same lines, I just got finished reading Brave New World...again.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I just finished reading 'The stupidest angel' by Christopher Moore really funny book and in more serious lines 'The shuttered room and other tales of horror' by H.P. Lovecraft&A. Derleth i recommend both
                    When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

• Huh, it's a good question. hmmm... i read Septimus Heap, Eragon, Eldest, Bartimaeus trilogy, Shadow mancer ect..... Now I'm reading Queste and a book, what a i borrowed my friend.

Comment

• Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. It's really funny for those who are witty enough to appreciate it's humor! Lot of swearing, though.
                        sigpic
                        "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• I was reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but I seem to have misplaced it somewhere around my house. So now I'm reading Betsy in Spite of Herself by Maud Heart Lovelace... one of my favorite children's series.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom.
                            sigpic
                            "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• The Diving Bell And The Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
                              Scottish And Proud!
                              Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

• the supernaturalists (and yes the hard core airsofter in the avatar reads )
                                So glad to be back.

Low standards mean little work.

Comment

Working...
                                X