Help me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely - Damien cut him up to peices and burned him.. That didn't stop him

Kicked him? LOL! After what Damien did I find it hard to believe that did any damage

Comment

• well. he's dead. Courtney killed him. somehow. what were you confused on before? you all told me you were confused but never told me what about.
      GH Family (possibly the coolest )
      Brother: ~GH Dog~
      Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
      (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
      Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

• Lovely - Eh i'm not so confused anymore *Waits for confirmation on a second book or that the last chapter was the end for sure*

Comment

• i might have a second book. i dunno. that chapter was definently the end.

Comment

• Read a few more chapters in.
            It's pretty cool.

Comment

• Thank you. i appreciate it, someguy.

EDIT: i wonder what i'm going to do now that i have no novel to write.

Comment

• GET IT PUBLISHED!!!

Hmmm... I think it could have used a few more chapters... felt kinda like you rushed things there at the end...

HMMM... loved it tho!!!
                I still wanna know what's the deal with the daylight walking...
                READ
                >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                It'll SHOCK you!
                Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

• hahaha. what were you confused on earlier?

Comment

• You don't go to your forums anymore JE

I gotta go. bye.

Comment

• wow. i have almost nothing to do. cause i don't have my novel to write anymore. maybe i'll start another...

Comment

• Lovely - You could do a whole entirely new novel with new characters and such in a different thread

Comment

• @Undead: I was confuzzed about:

1: What's the deal with the daylight walking...

2: Damien knew Courtney was Grants wife, why was he working with her for a while? (When she was controlling him, when he snapped outta it, he didn't remember what happened, but he knew everything that happened when he was working with Courtney)

3: Why, (it had been years since grant bit her, and he could track her easily) did he not ever show himself again until Damien was in the scene?

4: How did Rose's parents die?

5: Why/how does Rose know just how to defeat Grant/Courtney after just learning Grant's real name...

6: Will Rose ever visit "Bill" again like she said.

7: Is "Bill" Dracula??? And, if not, will they ever see him (since Damien said he is alive, and I took that to a meaning)
                          (If he is Dracula, I think the location should be somewhere different, *cough*Transylvania*cough*)

8: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THAT MYSTEROUS 5 MONTH COMA ENGAGING DISEASE???

9: How come noone wonders about their red eyes when they are talking to everyone? Everyone just seems to accept it as normal...

10: Does the world think nothing of these random attacks with victims being bitten on the neck commonly?

(have more, but let you rest with these at the moment)

@Someguy:
                          I go to both my forums everyday... THIS ONE I am more active at (Just got LOTS more smilies)
                          READ
                          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                          It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

• Justeazy - In my opinion things are best left unanswered so you can imagine the answers for yourself

Comment

• Hmmm... In that case, PUT THE ANSWERS (That you will give, I respect holding back details) IN A SPOILER THAT SAYS "Do Not Read: Heartofthedark"

I like to get the in depth details of stories I like... and, as you can tell, I like this story,
                              READ
                              >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                              It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

• That's not what I was intending

Comment

Working...
                                X