GO PANDA!!

Comment

Did u read chapter 9 it explains itself in there
      2~28~10 <3

Comment

Pretty good!!!
        Question about a couple of things...

Originally posted by geordieboy View Post
        I stood still. I froze. I closed my eyes. My heart and my pulse accelerated at a tremendous speed. The girl was in sight and she was smiling
        How was she "is sight" if his eyes are closed?

Originally posted by geordieboy View Post
        ...I grabbed the golf club from earlier and started smashing at the man, but it went straight through him, through his black jacket and striped white shirt. I hit him as hard as I could. Swinging the bat with all my might....
        Why does it switch from golf club to a bat?
        READ
        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
        It'll SHOCK you!
        Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Sorry Justeazy will correct them when i post the full story but here is an alternate ending.

I appeared back in the darkness on the floor facing the wall with a huge migrane, however I still got up. I knew Drew was here, I didn’t know where. Luckily I had the syringe grasped tightly in my hand.

“Come out. Come out wherever you are.”

I was hunting him now. If he wants my blood I’ll have to give it to him. Then when he is human I can kill him. I looked in the mirror he wasn’t in it. I turned round the corner into the kitchen.

“Look who’s playing hide and seek, you know when I find you, you’re the one who is going to die”

When I turned into the dining room the little girl was there.

“ Please don’t hurt me. It’s not my fault. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody, I was only playing”.

I ran at her and stabbed her with the needle straight into the core of her heart. Her blond curls weren’t fooling me. I knelt over her.

“ You think you can kill me that easily. Your going to die. I will lead the phantoms into the light. I will destroy you. The last of them. Then all I need is your blood to turn into a human. But only after your dead!”.

She pushed me back and I slammed against the wall.

“ he he he. I am going to kill you. You’re going to die. I’m want your blood. I am Ebony and I’m going to kill you”.

I got up and ran at her, going straight through her.

“You are nothing but a mere mortal. I’m going to use your blood to be king, I need you dead first”.

I got up and threw the lamp at her. She didn’t flinch. I had an idea. I ran to the shutters outside, opened the latch and disappeared into the daylight.

Millions of black phantoms were roaming running, like they were scared. That’s when I realised they weren’t after me. They wanted me.

“So you finally found out the secret, well I will rule these phantoms, not you”.

I was standing in the middle of the plaza. The phantoms were running round and round. It was nice, I felt that nice tingling sensation inside. Ebony had gone and she wasn’t coming back…
          New York!
          Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
          There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
          These streets will make you feel brand new,
          These lights will inspire you,
          Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

Hmmm... BOTH of the endings are interesting, haha, still don't COMPLETELY understand it all,
            READ
            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
            It'll SHOCK you!
            Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Ummm......did he kill her/him? I am a lil confused,but I liked this better

It was stronger like the rest of the story
              2~28~10 <3

Comment

Well Drew IS the girl

Heres the story in two halves
                New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

The Phantoms

It burned like paper being sizzled by flames, like oil smouldering away, like charcoal aflame in the heart of a rickety, furnace, like cinders blowing along the plains of a desolate desert.

It ripped through the walls like a bomb would rip through the streets of London. It roared into the glimmering, moonlit sky, like a lion would roar at a violent hunter. It climbed its way up the bricks of the narrow terraces, onto the rooftops, down the streetlamps. It crawled down the drains and into the sewers; down the bleak tunnels and into the mountains of raw sewage. Gently, it moved through the air with the grace of an Ice skater. It covered the houses, the gardens, the ridged fences and the cobbled paths; along with the thick, oily windows of the cars. Sporadically it would tremble and bubble and viciously snarl onto the countless acres of countryside. It would ride on the roads like a jovial horse searching the clandestine and secluded forests, searching for prey. It would leap over the barriers like a magnificent stallion at a gymkhana.

The splendour shrubs along the roadside would be engulfed in its destroying and harrowing path.

The echoes of its moans and groans would halt whenever a stop sign would appear on the road.

The seas would be flooded by its presence and the ships would be captured by its magnificent and smooth layers; and the masts would be lifted and shudders would run up the soft, deep fibres within the cloth. It embraced the size of cities into one deep, colossal blow.

What could be causing all this? You may ask, I know, trust me, and let me tell you your in for a journey. I can only rely on you?

A virus, a pandemic, a lethal, violent disease, a force of terror. With it, it brought misery and suffering and pain…

It was known as the Ebony virus.

It began in 2008, when a solar eclipse was cast upon the Earth, a man, Drew Ebony thought he had invented a cure, a cure for cancer; he called it the ‘ebony answer’. but when people lined up like ants awaiting their vaccination, peoples shadows changed, they altered, they slowly became distorted, their bodies and brains, like mindless, carnivorous zombies. Everyone began to wander the streets, no face, no emotion. I hid in my house, I was scared what was I to do? Especially in the sun…

When the vaccination hit the media it was like a miracle, Drew Ebony was a saviour, everyone obeyed him, Every town started to build huge, monumental statues of him, like he was God. Yet no-one saw through him, he didn’t care, except me, I knew the real him, the liar, the cheat, he was selfish and had one thing in mind, money, tons of money.

I cant say I didn’t take my kids to get the cure, I had them lined up all night, I made them stand for hours and hours, I blame myself… if only I knew… then they wouldn’t be dead.

After a couple of months, people got scared, I was scared, it was like an alien invasion, my kids began to stop playing and used to stare at the tv, I watched them for weeks, it was horrible, a pandemic so evil it made people suffer, it drained their lives.

What was I to do? Where should I go?

There I was sitting in the old, coffee stained chair, my kids had gone, me, alone, all alone. The windows had metal shutters over them, It was 6 months after the cure was discovered and the shadows were out there, only in the sunlight, only when the shadows appear, only when the sky is blue the phantoms appear; they come out and hunt!

Often when I was hiding I had thoughts about what would happen if I went out under the sun, would I die? Would they massacre me? What were they? I knew if I had any chance of survival I would have to go out at night and search for food, search for my life.

I had to.

It was the only means of survival.

Living in a luxurious town house wasn’t hard, it was exciting, tantalising to be precise, I had dreams of what my life would be like when I was younger and this was it. It was perfect. With my job the house was extravagant, it had a beautiful marble floor and a huge fire in the middle of the room, we used to sit on the white, leather sofa and look at the blazing flames. Thinking about it gave me a tingling sensation in my stomach. I liked that, it made me feel confident.

I ran my finger up and down the coffee stained arm and scratched the large tear in the fabric, I stared at the rips in my blue jeans and nodded my head backwards and forwards. The dry taste in my mouth made me croak when I coughed. When I licked my lips I felt the several cuts on the bottom lip.

The continuous bangs on the shutters made me jump and tremble, the shudders running up and down my back, like dogs at the track, made me shake. It was hard being here alone, you started to feel depressed; it got you down.

Was I being killed slowly inside? Why was I the only one… on Earth to survive? Was I the only one?

I was a captive. I was in captivity. It turned to night on that day of Winter in December of 2008, I heard the vigorous gales swiping the trees in the garden. I had to go out. I needed food. I felt ready, I felt powerful. Nothing could stop me, I was prepared. I pulled back the metal gates that lay against the double door; vigilance kept me sane as I hobbled down the steps. The ground was covered in shimmering ice, I had to be careful. It was a beautiful night, the moon captivated the sky; it was silent, not a sound, not a whisper, not a tremor of hope. The shadows were ruling the world someone had to stop them. When I got past the park I saw a large house, it was strange I’d never uncovered on my past encounters of the night, so I strolled over to it and gently pushed the gate open; it creaked painfully when it bumped in the post box. The door was open like every other house, the door was always open. It was dark in the corridor, so dim, I always had to watch my step. I made my way to the kitchen and took out the torch that sat in my pocket. I opened the cupboard door and saw: a large jar of cod liver oil, a peculiar cockroach, a bag of plain flour and 2 tins of baked beans. What a feast? As I ravaged my way through the drawers looking for a tin opener, I heard s******s coming from the floor boards, it was like heavy gasps.

What was I supposed to do? Should I run?

Staring anxiously at the floorboards, millions of thoughts staggered into my head. I needed to look under them. I pulled back the rug and saw a hook and a chain and realised it was a trap door!

I opened it up and saw a little girl…

She was sat there with a huge grin on her face, she was shaking vigorously, what was I meant to do? I pulled her out when she offered me her hand and hoisted her over my shoulder.

Back at my house I lay her on the couch and fetched her a cup of boiled water and lemon drops. I sat in the chair opposite and she hugged the teddy bear she was holding, I was scared, absolutely terrified, and so was she. She had on her a large pink dressing gown, which was covered in muck, she also had large bruises covering her legs; the result of being devoured by the floorboards. We both sat there staring at each other like nothing had happened, like we knew each other. I snatched a thick cotton blanket from my sons room upstairs and put it over her back. It was freezing. I turned the lamp up a bit, it was wind up powered so I knew it would never run out of battery. I reached for the switch when suddenly the girl uttered a word- ‘phantoms’.

“What? What did you say”.
                  “Phantoms. Phantoms. Phantoms”, the girl s******ed.
                  I turned and looked into the mirror, and there was a man staring at me in the reflection.
                  “Oh my god, what is that?”, I turned and looked at the girl, “Who is he, whats he doing here”.
                  “He’s here, and he’s coming for you, he’s gonna get you”.
                  I tore the girl from the sofa and fled down the hallway into the dining room, I turned out the light, the shadows weren’t there in the lights.
                  “How did they get in the house!?”. I grabbed a golf club that was conveniently, sitting, in the corner.
                  “Its no use trying to run, you’ll make them angry, and if you make them angry, they will kill you”, the little girl muttered.
                  “Who is he?”
                  “He’s here”.

I felt my breath curdle up on my face. I felt him there. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them…

I was outside on the town, in the daylight, people were here, thousands of people protesting. There was a man on a podium. Everyone shouting “What about us? What about us?” It was then. I realised why I was alive and not dead like the rest of us. Because I was immune, because my blood was immune.

“It’s me your after isn’t it”, I whispered. “ You want my blood, you want a cure”.

The man was there, I knew he was, I couldn’t see him but I felt his presence, He wanted my blood, he wanted a cure.

“You know don’t you”, the girl said.
                  “Yeah, I am the cure”.
                  “Of course, he wants you, your going to die because he wants to live, he wants to rule, he going to get you and your going to die”.
                  “What is your name?”.
                  “It’s Ebony”, she answered.
                  Last edited by Clank; 09-22-2008, 17:12:49.
                  New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Suddenly! Out of nowhere the boxes in the corner tumbled to the ground and the bangs on the windows started again, it was daylight and I forgot to lock the door.

“Oh no!”

The daylight poured in through the cracks in the walls and the bangs started, all day they would continue. They were out there and they wanted to be in.

I scurried to the door and pulled back the latch to seal it shut. I ran in the living room and turned off all the lights, I was in complete darkness. The shudders ran up my spine and severed each nerve as they fled up and down it. I was horrified; I clambered my way down the hallway back to the girl, she had answers.

Out of nowhere the radio turned on and at full volume this song played.

“The Phantoms will get you, there going to get you, they’re gonna get you in the night, they’re gonna kill you, they’re gonna kill you and your going to die”, the radios voice boomed into the whole house.

I stood still. I froze. My heart and my pulse accelerated at a tremendous speed. The girl was in sight and she was smiling.

Who is that girl? Why is she smiling?

I paced heavily down the corridor, I was furious.
                    “Who are you?”
                    “I’m Ebony and I’m here to kill you”.
                    “You! But Why?”
                    “Because I am their leader, I have to lead the phantoms into the light, I am going to rule. And when I do that I shall rule the world, you are the last of them, and I am the beginning of the new. I came to this Earth looking for ways to rule, so I invented the virus, I am Ebony!”
                    The girl transformed into the man I saw in the reflection. It was Drew Ebony.
                    “Oh my god”.

I stepped back. Breathing vigorously, I didn’t know what to do, I grabbed the golf club from earlier and started smashing at the man, but it went straight through him, through his black jacket and striped white shirt. I had no hope. I was lost. He snatched the golf club and smashed me across the head with it on the base of my skull. I fell to the floor like a pin drifting from a table. He was a phantom.

“You just don’t know where to stop, do you?” he boomed. “You just don’t know when to give up. I want your blood”.

I lay on my side facing the wall, I could hear him, but it was like I was asleep, like I was in a dream. The last thing I heard was the radio and that word ‘phantoms’.

The next thing I knew I woke up lying on the couch, it was daylight, there weren’t any shutters on the windows, the fire was blazing. I stood up and my feet touched the cold marble flooring. I sped towards the door frantically, opening up I was at the protest, where the man was on the podium speaking. Everyone was shouting- “What about us? What about us?”. I heard an anonymous man in the crowd say- “Why can’t we get the cure, Why?”.

The man on the podium beamed through his microphone:
                    “All of you must report to the execution docks immediately, you are the immune, you are unlike the rest of us. You must all report to the execution docks immediately. Everyone here will be dead by midnight.”

Everyone in the crowd gasped.
                    “Drew Ebony you…. You can’t do this, Nooooo!”

So that was it. Drew Ebony wanted to kill everyone and rule the world. Everyone obeyed him, except the immune and I was an immune, so he came back for me.

I sped back in the house.

“Where are you? You…” “You evil piece of …” “Please! Stop.”

I scampered up the stairs and pulled out an injection needle from my wifes medical kit before she passed away. I plunged it into my arm and it sunk into my skin. The blood poured into the nozzle.

“You want this you… then come and get it!”

I appeared back in the darkness on the floor facing the wall with a huge migrane, however I still got up. I knew Drew was here, I didn’t know where. Luckily I had the syringe grasped tightly in my hand.

“Come out. Come out wherever you are.”

I was hunting him now. If he wants my blood I’ll have to give it to him. Then when he is human I can kill him. I looked in the mirror he wasn’t in it. I turned round the corner into the kitchen.

“Look who’s playing hide and seek, you know when I find you, you’re the one who is going to die”

When I turned into the dining room the little girl was there.

“ Please don’t hurt me. It’s not my fault. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody, I was only playing”.

I ran at her and stabbed her with the needle straight into the core of her heart. Her blond curls weren’t fooling me. I knelt over her.

“ You think you can kill me that easily. Your going to die. I will lead the phantoms into the light. I will destroy you. The last of them. Then all I need is your blood to turn into a human. But only after your dead!”.

She pushed me back and I slammed against the wall.

“ he he he. I am going to kill you. You’re going to die. I’m want your blood. I am Ebony and I’m going to kill you”.

I got up and ran at her, going straight through her.

“You are nothing but a mere mortal. I’m going to use your blood to be king, I need you dead first”.

I got up and threw the lamp at her. She didn’t flinch. I had an idea. I ran to the shutters outside, opened the latch and disappeared into the daylight.

Millions of black phantoms were roaming running, like they were scared. That’s when I realised they weren’t after me. They wanted me.

“So you finally found out the secret, well I will rule these phantoms, not you”.

I was standing in the middle of the plaza. The phantoms were running round and round. It was nice, I felt that nice tingling sensation inside. Ebony had gone and she wasn’t coming back
                    New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

I like the first ending better

Comment

Really!!!! It does make more sense but i still like the second ending, does anything need improving
                        New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Nope

Comment

Make a second
                            sigpic I Like Boxers

SISTER-LovelyUndeadVamp
                            COUSIN-Animal Dragon, GoerdieBoy and Chocobubbles
                            BROTHER-2 Tails (awesome)

ABCDEFGHIJKLM...
                            GO PANDA!!

Comment

Heart- Were you the one who made the site for LovelyUndead because i want you to make one fro me

E7- Thanks and i am
                              New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Geordie - Yeah I was

Okay i'll make one right away

Comment

Working...
                                X