• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a change ringer
    I can play a mean guitar
    I can juggle with three balls
    I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
    Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

Ima straight A student
      I luv writing. But I'm not too good.
      I... am a good best friend>>???

Comment

Here's a song from our demo,we recorded this in our practice place so it ain't studio quality,as soon as we clean up the other tunes I'll post them:

Goin' for a ride

Paul Harman,Copyright 2000
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I'm anxious to listen. I will have to download it at home, as I can't really download things here on my work PC. Thank you in advance for sharing!

Comment

Another tune of ours,Prisoner of the Blues,not really a blues,more country rock ballad.

Paul Harman Copyright 2000
            Last edited by Frantic Freddie; 10-30-2009, 07:03:40.
            "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Freddie, you guys sound great!!! And I'm not just saying that to be nice. I think you sound really good. It's not the type of music I listen to, but I do think you sound great and I can appreciate the music. You guys make a good band an both songs are well played/sung. Do you guys do shows, too?

Thank you for sharing these.

Comment

Thank you EscapeGirl,I do appreciate it.Those tunes are from our demo CD we're doing to promote ourselves.

Yes we play,did last week at our local saloon & next week we're doing a little festival.I myself have been playing in bars for 35 years.

Mark Twain

Comment

Awesome. That's very exciting. Good luck on your album!! Keep us posted!

Comment

We're goofy lookin' but we live in a beautiful place (I'm in the middle)

Mark Twain

Comment

3 more tunes,we're still workin' on the recording,our guitar player owns the recorder but he's a real Luddite & technophobe,so they ain't perfect,here ya go:

Take You Away

Summer's Over

Ain't Gonna

Yeah RBS,I know the problems,so keep your nitpickin' to yourself

Mark Twain

Comment

Again, very talented!!!! And I like the pic!! Will that be your album cover??? My favorite of these three songs is "Summer's Over." Though "Ain't Gonna" was a close second.

Comment

Thanks so much again Escapegirl,glad you liked them.

None of these recordings are good enough to go on an actual album,they're for a demo cd to give to clubowners so they'll hopefully hire us.None of us have the requisite skills to produce a really quality recording with the equipment we have,so an actual album'll have to wait 'til we can go into a real recording studio.

The pic also is just for promontional purposes,we'll have somebody with a real camera & photo skills when we do said album.

Mark Twain

Comment

I like Ain't Gonna the best. It packs a lot of attitude and is probably a heck of a lot of fun to play live.

Comment

Thanks,I like it too & yeah,it's fun to play.It kinda sounds to me like a Jim Steinman tune,just has that feel.

update

Since our guitar player was sure our recording problems stemmed from the unit,I decided to do a little research.Turns out that unit is very highly rated for doin' exactly what we need.It's possible to turn out pro-quality recordings with it.

Now I gotta figure out how to tell him that he's the problem,not the machine
                              Last edited by Frantic Freddie; 11-24-2009, 21:44:38. Reason: edit

Mark Twain

Comment

I like to take photography

Last edited by MsInterpret; 12-08-2010, 03:28:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X