• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool!
    How many people were there?

I just did a simple screen, but I like it

Comment

• Not as many as we would've liked Mist,but the few that were there really liked us & the owner confirmed that the other day.We're playing there again tomorrow,it's a nice place,good food & excellent local microbrews.

I'm an art illiterate but that's a cool pic!
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• Ah well, small gigs with a good audience are also nice
        I'd certainly enjoy to be there as I like the kind of music you play

Thank you

Comment

• Undersea image with progress:

Comment

• Very nice!! I especially like the dolphin. (We cat's aren't familiar with some of these alienish undersea scenes. )

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• I missed the starship station image. You say it's simple but it looks very professional to me with all the details.

I love the dolphin and the red fish in the underwater scene. Also the shadow and light effects, the algea and the rusty block looks really good.

Great to see you are still working on the game. And thank you for keeping us posted.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Adventure
                  Yes, I am still working on 3 projects () but don't always have the energy or the patience - so currently I'm working on them only from time to time.

Here's another screen:

Comment

• I like this mostly because of all the plants and trees, and the mountain. If there weren't guards it would be a nice place to just sit and relax.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Another nice image!!! Makes me think of the Colorado Rockies. (Never been there, but I seem to have that area on my mind. ) And it's funny that Adventure thought of those things as guards, whereas when I saw them, I thought they were ancient statues with moss on them from some long lost civilization. Love it.

Comment

• Thank you Escape

You are both right, they are statues covered with moss and guards

Comment

• nice work
                            there's some of my more recent stuff here:
                            http://arfur9.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

• Thank you Nige

You are making great artwork
                              I've been checking your website, so that I have already seen most of them but not all.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                                it's funny that Adventure thought of those things as guards, whereas when I saw them, I thought they were ancient statues with moss on them from some long lost civilization. Love it.
                                I instantly saw big lizards going for a gumball.

Comment

Working...
                                X