SAW traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAW traps

lat night i saw the SAW 2 film and i really liked and my mind started coming up with these crazy trap ideas

so i thought i would make a thread where you could make and post your own traps

ok so this is one i had in my twisted mind

Hello Chris,? Greeted a dark, raspy voice emitting from the speaker of the cassette player, ?I don?t believe there?s a person in the country that doesn?t know of you. You own one of the most successful conglomerates in America, giving the likes of Bill Gates and Donald Trump a constant run for their money. All the while, you don?t let pride get in the way, treating your fellow man equal to you with courtesy; from janitors to middle-class men. You?re life is a heartwarming tale of success and the ideal model for children and adults. However, you have developed a rather sadistic hobby. In your spare time, you enjoy capturing stray animals and killing them in your basement. I believe you also fried one in your oven. Is this your way of relieving stress, or do you just enjoy taking the life of another being? I?d like to put your butchering skills to the test. The room you?re in now is locked, and I assure you the only way out is through the door. The key to the door is in the stomach of one of three sleeping rabid dogs, which haven?t been fed in a week, in the room with you. You have ten minutes, starting from when you flip the light switch, waking the dogs, to retrieve the key before the entire room is filled with a poisonous gas. If you?re ever curious of how much time you have left, a digital clock will start counting down to zero once you?ve flipped on the lights. And by the way, the substance on your body is a special mixture of meat and dog food; you?ll smell rather tasty to the mutts. Look around you Chris, there are weapons hidden among you, but at the same time, you?re outnumbered. Now, you are in the position of the animals you?ve killed. Will you fall to the jaws of these ferocious beasts, or succeed as you?ve done so many times before? Let the game begin.

Comment

i don't really get who the person is (as i'm not american) but the 'trap' was fun, i'm gonna try it one time i'd like to hear what kind of traps other people will come up with, my brain is thinking of a trap! (btw, i'd like to see saw nd saw2 once! haven't seen them but they sound really creepy )
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

the person doesent actually exist i just made him up but thank you

Comment

Now you need to write a sequl to your sencerio telling how Chris got out.

A Little Ferret Thief
          OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
          Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
          OHOHOH!! Check it out:
          My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
          Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

yeah, that would be fun!!

Comment

ok here it is

chris finds a small knife behind him and he carefully flicks the switch thus waking the rabid dogs.the dogs lunge themelves at him he knocks one down but not completly killing it,but another on bites him and minces and rips out part of his arm.
              screaming in agony chris drops the knief.he looks at the clock and he has 6 minutes left"****" another dog bites his foot completly grinding his toes. he manages to pick up
              the knife killing 1 of the dogs while another bites his hand screaming in agony he he stabs the dog and cuts it going up through it's stomache.the final dog goes bak into the corner.chris looks for the keys in the dogs stomache but finds nothing.he looks at the clock and with only 40 seconds left he throws him self at the dog [20 seconds]he misses the dog once but gets it the second time hedigs through the dogs guts andfinds the keys[10]he runs for the door 5.. he reaches the door 3 puts the key in 1 turns it...0..................... he was to late the gas fills the room and soon chris was dead.

Comment

aaaaww poor chris no, i think this on has a moral: don't go killing poor animals for nothing! (am i right megadoomer?)

Comment

yeah most of jigsaws traps have a moral

someone else now post your own traps go on

Comment

God, even though I have a sick twisted mind, nothing comes up. . .

Ummm, I'm gonna wing it, or at least try. ..

A miner wakes up in the middle of a lit room, a door is to the left of him, a tv that has a "snowstorm" effect on it lives to the right of him. A messenger tube is behind him. He notices a VCR cassette below the tv and pop it into the VCR. Suddenly, a doll comes up, it looks clownish and has a deep, sinister grin on its face. The doll says out of the animated mouth of its clownish mouth: "Hello Jake, you are now in the middle of the Paris Laybrinths, a man once came here, looking for me. He brought a video camera to document my "murders". However, I soon can after him, his heart racing to keep the blood flowing. His sweat, dripping down the side of his face, like a downpour in the middle of the wet months."

Jake, was wondering, "How the hell did I get here?"

The doll continued "Anyway, the man soon knew I was on to him and he dropped the video camera and ran as fast as he could. Knowing that he would get lost in the dark, dank laybrinths, I left him alone. I know that you, Jake Tassellman, were a miner once, that of the West Virginia Coal Mines. I also understand you a bit of a demolitions expert too, correct? I also understand that the explosion that happened about a couple months ago, was a so-called "accident", yes?"

Jake couldn't not figure out what the doll was talking about. Yeah, he was a miner of the West Virginia Coal Mines, but he was at home, calling in a sick day.

The doll continued even more "Well, that "accident" wasn't really an accident, it was more of a attempt at trying to kill the men that hated you immensly. You set charges around the men so that it would look like the air vents couldn't work and that a sudden "eruption" of rock would come down. I know, from my sources, that only one man lived. Your partner, Kelly DeHass, lived the explosion, but he never was in it, he was there, helping you. So now, I want you and him to feel the same way those miners did, trapped and running out of air. Inside these laybrinths, there are a number of oxygen canisters, about 50, scattered throughout the 1000 square acre laybrinths. Also with the oxygen canisters, you'll find bits and pieces of a map that will lead to your freedom. Kelly is also going to be in this laybrinth too, but where, I can't tell you. Oh yeah, you will have only 1 week to find all 50 oxygen canisters before the whole place explodes like what happened to your mining "partners". The time doesn't start until you leave the room. All I leave for you is a flashlight, and some food and water. However, you will have to solve some of my puzzles to get them. So what are you waiting for?"

At that point the tape ended, Jake was left to the decision, should he leave the room and fight for his freedom?

I did better on this than I thought.
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

lol, great stories, keep them coming, it's pleasurable to read

Comment

Wow, mine's gonna be long, should I continue?

PM me if you have ideas to continue it. . .
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

continue, ofcourse

Comment

Hmmmmmm. . . What to do. . .

Ok, here we go

Comment

Good One

How about this:

A girl was lying on a bed in the middle of room with white walls and a door. She didn't know why she was there or how she got there. Then, from out of nowhere a sinister voice boomed.

"Hello Katie Lyth. How are, you my dear?" it said, "You are in one of my many, many testing labs. I test out poisons, but instead of mice and other pests I use unwanted little children. But I was awful bored, so I turned it into a game. I will slowly let some poisonus gas into the room and you must escape. You can talk to me at any point by just talking out loud, the room is bugged. To make things easier on you, darling, under the bed you are lying on are some supplies." Katie proceeds to get off the bed, look under it and pulls out a box labeled SUPPLIES. In the box were a container of paper clips, 2-10 minute oxygen bottles, 5, peanut butter sandwiches and a bottle of water.

"See, you won't die right away. And if you are smart you can escape this building. But it is not easy, even after you get out of this room. There are 10 other rooms you must go through, all of which will be gassed too. There are many things to discover. Your escape starts............NOW!!!"

I will write the rest of Katie's adventures, if anyone is interested.

A Little Ferret Thief
                              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Working...
                              X