Clear All

• I'll def call if I need one

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• I made this myself.Neither images were copyrighted...so.... The Sasuke image was a screenshot from one of the episodes,but it had enough quality to be used like this.After cuting the background I switched it with a wolf wallpaper I found a while ago. I had to restrain the hight of the image as not to draw Sasuke`s torso.Also had to redden the Sharingan more,because it looked orange. The wolf in the background represents him,if you`ve watched the anime Naruto,you`ll know what I mean...

Well,what do you guys think?
      :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
      Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
      BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
      SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

• It's amazing.

Comment

• Thanks ^^ My first try...It`s not the great,but i guess it could be worse ;]

Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)

Comment

• Great job, Nef. Looks good.

Comment

• Very good job Nef Me likes it
              sigpic
              The cute chicken of LooneyBin
              With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
              Kids
              Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
              Daughter: Emo234
              Proud member of GFARDTO
              Carrot Explosion Expert
              I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• Thanks elni...i was supposed to start my work on a Naruto project,but i`ll have to do it tomorrow....oh well ^^

Comment

• Wow, it's great

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                  simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• I wrote this

Hi this i wrote1

TYPES OF YOSHI
                    There are many different types of Yoshi. Their type is related to their color. Some Yoshies are even granted special abilities.

Green Yoshies are the most common and well known Yoshi. They don't have any unique abilities or characteristics. Their favorite fruit are watermelons.
                    Red Yoshies are the Yoshies of Fire. Most live in or around active vocanoes. Most have short tempersThey have the ability to spit fireballs. Their favorite fruit are apples.
                    Yellow Yoshies don't have a specific habitat, but will usually live in warm climates. Not hot, but warm enough. Yellow Yoshies are very powerful, and can start earthquakes by stomping their feet. Their favorite fruit are bananas.
                    Light Blue Yoshies live in cold environments, but not ones that are cold enough for snow. Many Light Blue Yoshies have wings, but not all. These Yoshies don't have a favorite fruit.
                    Dark Blue Yoshies live by large bodies of water, and sometimes by rivers. They can stay underwater for long periods of time, and are fast swimmers. These Yoshies don't have a favorite fruit.
                    Pink Yoshies are usually found near Yellow Yoshies in a warm environment. They love peaches. These Yoshies don't have any special abilities.
                    White Yoshies live in cold temperatures, such as high mountains. They don't have a favorite fruit, and since they live in cold environments, they usually don't eat fruit (they do still enjoy it.) When they throw eggs (normally in self defense) their eggs give off a slight explosion to give them an extra bit of power. These Yoshies are very rare.
                    Black Yoshies live in extremely hot environments. They don't have a favorite fruit, since fruit in the places they live are scarce. Black Yoshies have the same power that White Yoshies have.
                    Brown Yoshies don't have any special abilities. They don't have a favorite fruit, or a specific environment they live in. Browns are the second most common Yoshi around.

HATCHING
                    When hatching, the temperature of the surrounding air effects what the egg will hatch into. For certian colors, such as Dark Blue, the surroundings themselves effect the color. If you surround an egg with any specific natural environment, then that will speed the hatching process.

Here are the Yoshi colors and what to do to get them:

Green- Mild temperature. Forest or grassy environment.
                    Red- Very hot temperature. Volcano environment (if no volcanoes are handy, a kitchen oven at 500 degrees will work too.)
                    Yellow- Warm temperature. Beach envirionment.
                    Light Blue- Very cold temperature.
                    Dark Blue- Very cold temperature. Body of water required (if no lakes/oceans/rivers/etc are availible, fill a bathtub with cold water.)
                    Pink- Warm temperature.
                    White- Freezing temperature. Snow environment.
                    Black- Extremely hot temperature. Volcanic environment.
                    Brown- Any temperature. Any environment.
                    If an egg requirement is not met, it will either hatch into a Brown Yoshi or it will hatch into whatever requirement it was closest to.
                    An egg should be kept in a large nest. After an egg hatches, the Yoshi will stay in the nest for three days. They should be fed fruit that has been mushed in a bowl. After five days, they will be able to eat whole fruit.

FEEDING
                    Yoshies will eat lots of things, but they generally eat fruit. All Yoshies love Melon, but most have a unique favorite that corresponds with their color.
                    Some Yoshies don't have access to fruits, so they are forced to eat animals smaller than themselves. Even so, these Yoshies still enjoy fruit when they can eat it.

HEALTH
                    Yoshies need to keep healthy to have happy, long lives. Most Yoshies make sure they keep healthy themselves, but others need help staying fit.
                    Yoshies need a substantial amount of physical activity each day. The most common form of exercise is running. Yoshi can walk for miles, and can run quite far.

Yoshies also need at least two balenced meals each day: breakfast and dinner. A balenced meal includes at least two fruits and half a gallon of water. Three meals a day should be avoided, since this will lead of obesity.

To fight diseases, they should get a recommended shot from a veterinarian. There aren't many vaccines out, but it's recommended that Yoshies have all vaccines released.

TRAINING
                    Yoshies aren't born knowing how to do everything, so they must be trained. Parents will generally do most of the training.

On the fifth day of a Yoshi's life, it will start wandering outside of the nest. It will first crawl, so it needs to be taught to walk. Hold it upright by the arms and pull it forward, and it will take a step to keep balenced. Practice this for a few days, and the hatchling will eventually learn to take steps by itself.

Young Yoshies should wear diapers for the first few days. Most hatchlings will dislike diapers, and refuse to wear them. Until they can learn where they should and shouldn't go, they should wear diapers even if they don't want to. Discipline a Yoshi if it removes the diaper without being told to. It shouldn't take more than four to five days.

Although Yoshies are quite capable of talking, some will never learn. Teaching a Yoshi to speak will greatly increase its intelligence, and make it much easier to understand what it wants. Unlike most things you can train a Yoshi to do, speaking can take years to learn. It is important to start as soon as the hatchling can leave the nest.

Long isn`t?;D
                    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• I was thinking for a while about creating a thread for Paint.NET tutorials. Buuuut, I dunno if there would be any interest in such a thread so instead I'd like to show some pictures completely made from scratch by only using the features available on Pain.Net. What may also be important to know is that I am not good at drawing so I am thankful there is a free tool that enables me to make pictures like these

Here is an example of a picture with a watermark.
                      and here is the same picture but with a different brightness and other watermark
                      If you would like to show off your work but would like in some way to protect them then this is easily done in Paint.Net

OH!....and here is

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lilli - ! Those are amazing

You should make a thread so I can learn so far I can only do cut outs and pastes with it

(Would also like to learn how to protect them )

At reaction

Comment

• Thank you
                          You'd be amazed how far you can get with cutouts
                          Well, if there is an expressed interest from members I might just do that

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I believe it
                            Yay!

I think I got the protection thing down after some exploration of the program
                            Attached Files

Comment

• GREAT WORK, my dear nephew Now... explore layers

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• [ATTACH]11074[/ATTACH]
                                Last edited by funja; 01-14-2009, 02:25:32.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X