Ghost Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Vetnernsweetie
    Since there was a thread for "Ghost Stories" I have merged your thread with this one
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

Ive got one:

a young girl named Sue was at a party one night, with a group of boys. The boys got tired of playing the party games and decided they would play a little trick on Sue. So one of the boys went over to Sue and asked her if she wanted to join the group. "Okay, sure." She said. The boy told her: "Well, before you can join the group, you have one task." "What?" She asked. So the boys replied: "You have to drive a nail into one of the graves across the street." "Okay, fine" She said. "But," The boys said "You have to run back afterwards before the ghosts wake up and drag you down with them!" Sue thought for a moment. "Fine!" She said. She was ready to prove those boys wrong. Hurrying, she ran to the graveyard. It was dark out and Sue was getting frightend. I'll just do it quick and get it over with, She thought. She quickly drove the nail into the grave and walked away. But as she tried to walk away, somthing yanked her to the ground. "Help, The spirits got me!" She screamed. She screamed and screamed, but no one heard her.

An hour later the boys and their parents went to look for her. They found her body spread out on a grave. She had nailed her own skirt to the grave by accident. She had died of fright.

Edit: anyone else know any good stories?
      It has been two weeks now anyone there??
      Last edited by cant touch this; 01-11-2007, 22:27:54.
      I am a senior junior officer of the GFARDTO

And a full-time patient of the
      GH LOONY BIN

The jokester of gamershood.
      Why arn't you laughing!?

If you are what you eat, then im a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Weird.

Comment

paranormal activities!

here you can post your expirience about paranormal activities such as:seeing a ghost,a thing moving w/o any explination, etc. you can share it w/ us here

I myself had seen a ghost it is when I was in the school clinic it was a white lady really scary when I saw that I never went to the clinic again
        never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am scary"-My lil' sis

Means I am scared.

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

I saw once a big black yellow eyed cat head looking at me through the window...it wasn't real...it wasn't neither a ghost...it wasn't a spirit...it was my imagination...
            It was moving, it 'meowed', it scared me, I yelled....I was a little girl..probably 8 years old...
            I always knew it was imagination, but GOSH, I just hope it never happens again
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I believe I have a ghost on the third floor of my house
              Its always cold up there
              My brother and a always have a feeling someone else is up there
              At first I thought it was nothing
              But then my dog came up
              Sometimes when she goes upstairs she stares at this one spot
              as if she sees someone...
              And for the first few nights in this house I had nightmares about upstairs.
              My brother said he was having nightmares too.
              In the nightmare im on the couch and its the middle of the night.
              theres a storm outside and the thunder and lightning is lighting up the room.
              Then the last time it strikes and lights up the room I see a figure.
              Theres a dead girl standing over me looking directly at me.
              Its been a while now and i think whatevers up there has gotten used to us.
              I am a senior junior officer of the GFARDTO

And a full-time patient of the
              GH LOONY BIN

The jokester of gamershood.
              Why arn't you laughing!?

If you are what you eat, then im a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Weird.

Comment

@cant touch this, I have a theory about what has been happening with you and your brother, you don't have do believe me though. Your and your brother's dreams may have been caused by your imagination. It's very simple, you imagine there is something there, and immediately your brain starts picturing it like there really was something, then you start having nightmares because you're afraid of that thing you imagined. As for your dog, I don't know how to explain, and I have neither read anything about that, but I do know that dogs, and just like other animals have a feeling that humans don't have, and maybe there is indeed something on your house. I personally would rather believe there was nothing there...
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Though i am a fairy i indeed have a soft spot for horror, as most of u loonies no i am 10, and already seen all of the scream movies-they didn't even give me nightmares,lol- but i love to read about them etc. By the way dont tell n e 1 i have seen scream they'll behead me, lol!!!

ok here is a story i am writing i almost no off by heart:
                  One day at 8:00pm Sarah was driving home when she spotted an ill looking lady on the path near by. The roads were silet, no cars were pasing, so she stopped on the kerb and welcomed the lady in.As the lady enterd Sarah noticed she was wereing an old fashioned nurse uniform.

Sarah kept trying to make convosations as she drove the mysterios lady home, the lady simply responded yes no, or ignored her. Hours passed and she finaly reached the destination of the ladys house at 1:30 in the morning.

The next day Sarah was late for work since she didn't have much sleep. She explained why she was late, and about the mysterios jouney and the ill woman. Her boss looked confused and that night he drove Sarah to the house were Sarah dropped the lady off. There was a large space were many years ago a house would of been. Sarahs boss explained in 1926 there was a tragic acident were one day a midwifes car boke down when she was on a journey to give birth to a woman, sadly no one managed to pick her up in time to drop her off.

And what had happend the woman in her house died of layber and her house burned down due to a fire she started to keep the baby warm when it was born...

What a freaky story, lol, please post more, i love reading them!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i am really gutted i go on this thread every time i'm on, it seems no one has any intrests for supernatural things- just me . it's sad not being able to read all you fab memebers storys, and things you know of...

just incase there are still people intrested in this sort of thing than this is the best site i have ever been on (exept for GH, of course) http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/ it has loads of intersting yet true life experences. If you can not believe any of te things written on this site then look here: http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/evidence.html at the bottem there are links to pics, vidios, evd's etc... or http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/Judyevidence.html there are many more on this site so plz pm for any or any infomation, anything you wont to know, anything.. whatever , i would love to see this thread active again...
                  Last edited by mojotolo; 04-06-2007, 14:51:16.
                  MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
                  MUM-
                  DAD-
                  SIS- Rima...
                  BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

Hey Mojo. I love these kind of stories, but the problem is that I don't have any to tell and I don't find them scary anymore. When I was younger I got crazy about these stories but not I don't find them......interesting!! But hey, I BUMPed this thread
                    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

lol, atleast you did enjoy them like me
                      MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
                      MUM-
                      DAD-
                      SIS- Rima...
                      BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

Definitely
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

whoever wants a terror story listen to this

there once was a man who moved into a huge house and there was no one but him. He didnt thing it was scary but on the 10th night he woke up and his boss was infront of him and his family (cause he got married on day 5 they were seporate) the boss asked him would you like to come to my mansion so the man acsepted and they went into a mansion sort of like a house of horror. they had dinner and the man thought he would have a early night sleep so when he went to sleep he had a dream of money but then he woke up because he needed the toilet so he went down stairs into the bathroom. He was washing his hands when the water was blood from the tap and the toilet was flooding with blood. He ran upstairs and saw his wifes body dead on the floor with teeth marks in her neck. But he looked closer and they were not teeth marks anymore, there was a straw hole in her. The man went to bed to discover his adopted sons body was in there with his boss sucking the blood out of him. then he realalized that his boss was a plasmivore. he ran down into the living room and in him was a straw in his neck so he dropped down dead on the floor and was left in that mansion in a cubard for 10 years till he moved out and a man called tom moved in then 5 days later he looked in the cubard and the 3 boddies toppled out and tom fainted on the ground.

The End

was that a terror story or what. really i just made it up and typed it in
                          Online family:
                          Online bro: Point click man
                          Online dad:RC-10M
                          Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Ghost stories...xmmm let me think:

Once there was a student living in a small apartment. While he was reading for his exams his door knocked. He opened it and there was a girl. She said: "Hy, I am one of your classmates, but I was sick and I don't have the notes for this module. Can I please borrow them". The boy said: "I have a spare of copies if you want. Good luck with the reading" and he closed the door. The exams was in one week. The next day as he was studying the door knocked again. The same girl was back. She said "hi can I borrow your note?I have lost mine and I cannot study for the exams". The boy said " I need the notes to study, but I'll copied them for you. Come back in an hour and take them". The girl didn't turned up. During the night he could hear someone crying.
                            The next day same happened again. The girl was in the door asking for the notes. The boy said " I was expected you yesterday". The only think the girl said was "I am not feeling well". She took the notes and gone.
                            Same thing happened every night. The boy was so tyred of these. He had spend lots of his time coping all the notes for a girl she didn't knew. One night before the exams the door knocked again. The same girl, with the same clothes was standing saying "Hi I am one of your classmates. I was sick and don't have the notes for this lecture, can I please borrow them from you?" The boy was so tyred of this and answered "I can't spend my last hours of reading coping you the notes. You should have read them by now and be prepared. Go back to your apartment and don't bother me again" The girl looked at him at his eyes, and with a strong and threatened voice she said "Don't make me loose this exams again. I am sick, don't feel well........" and turn her back and left.
                            After few minutes he felt so sorry of how he treated her so he decided to left the notes outside her door. He knocked but there was no answer. So he left them at the mat. The next day after the exams he returned home and found his notes on his desk socked in water, and the ink had fainted,there was a note. "Thanks for the notes.I've passed"
                            The boy knocked the girls door to congrats her and also to asked her how she got in his room. The door opened and there was another girl in the room. He asked about the sick girl and she respond that there is no other girl living there. He gone back to his room and found under the bed a 40 years old newspaper. One of the articles was talking about a girl that been drowned by her father, in her bathroom, at that street and at that room, just the night before the exams.
                            Last edited by Elni; 04-07-2007, 08:31:48.
                            sigpic
                            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                            Kids
                            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                            Daughter: Emo234
                            Proud member of GFARDTO
                            Carrot Explosion Expert
                            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Originally posted by Elni
                              Ghost stories...xmmm let me think:

Once there was a student living in a small apartment. While he was reading for his exams his door knocked. He opened it and there was a girl. She said: "Hy, I am one of your classmates, but I was sick and I don't have the notes for this module. Can I please borrow them". The boy said: "I have a spare of copies if you want. Good luck with the reading" and he closed the door. The exams was in one week. The next day as he was studying the door knocked again. The same girl was back. She said "hi can I borrow your note?I have lost mine and I cannot study for the exams". The boy said " I need the notes to study, but I'll copied them for you. Come back in an hour and take them". The girl didn't turned up. During the night he could hear someone crying.
                              The next day same happened again. The girl was in the door asking for the notes. The boy said " I was expected you yesterday". The only think the girl said was "I am not feeling well". She took the notes and gone.
                              Same thing happened every night. The boy was so tyred of these. He had spend lots of his time coping all the notes for a girl she didn't knew. One night before the exams the door knocked again. The same girl, with the same clothes was standing saying "Hi I am one of your classmates. I was sick and don't have the notes for this lecture, can I please borrow them from you?" The boy was so tyred of this and answered "I can't spend my last hours of reading coping you the notes. You should have read them by now and be prepared. Go back to your apartment and don't bother me again" The girl looked at him at his eyes, and with a strong and threatened voice she said "Don't make me loose this exams again. I am sick, don't feel well........" and turn her back and left.
                              After few minutes he felt so sorry of how he treated her so he decided to left the notes outside her door. He knocked but there was no answer. So he left them at the mat. The next day after the exams he returned home and found his notes on his desk socked in water, and the ink had fainted,there was a note. "Thanks for the notes.I've passed"
                              The boy knocked the girls door to congrats her and also to asked her how she got in his room. The door opened and there was another girl in the room. He asked about the sick girl and she respond that there is no other girl living there. He gone back to his room and found under the bed a 40 years old newspaper. One of the articles was talking about a girl that been drowned by her father, in her bathroom, at that street and at that room, just the night before the exams.
                              WO That WAS CREEEPPPYYY
                              :scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch::scared-couch:

Comment

@ Gamershood Rock: Well I thought another story..I don't know if it going to be creepier. Here goes:

Not many years ago, there were 5 friends. The had gathered one day and one of them said: "would you like to come at my place? We can have like a ghost stories night". All the guys agreed to meed at 8 at Johns house. After few hours of ghost movies and freaky stories, John said "I had found this book the other day at the library. I haven't seen it before". The books titles was: Spell from beyond. But there was no explanation what by "beyond" meant.
                                All the boys where exited "lets have some fun they said, maybe we can find some good trick to fool the others at school". The book warned the readers that whoever take place at the ceremony, and whoever is present when the ceremony starts, they wont be able to escape from the book curse. The only way out is to hold hands and create a chain, before "he" comes....
                                The boys didn't gave any attention to what the book said. The draw a big circle at the floor, and place 3 big candles at the corners. The book said that at the strike of midnight the elder of the people inside the circle to read the lines written in the book.
                                At midnight the clock ring, and John had started reading the phrases from inside the book. At that time a sudden quiet was all over the room..The storm had started outside but in the room it was quiet. The light had turned off. The boy had started panicking:How turned the lights off?
                                They try to tern them on nothing. The door of the living room was locked the windows as well. Then a very evil laugh was hear all over the room " I am waiting" a very creepy voice said.
                                A strong wind had started pushing the boys to the window and a ghostly green arm was starting coming toward the boys. Then glowing red eyes appear behind the hand with an angry satisfaction look. "I am waiting" he said again.
                                The boys couldn't move. The wind had pushing them to the arm and the arm was moving to them. Maik grabbed the tables leg, and with the other arm he grab Steve, Steve grab Terry, Terry grab Rob, but Rob couldn't reach John's hand.ALl the boys where screaming afraid of what will happened.
                                The green arm grab John and the voice said "You are mine". Then a very bright light covered the whole room. The boys wake up after few minutes. What happened? They still at John's house? Yes they were? What was all these about. Then they realized that John was on the floor and didn't moved.
                                He was DEAD. No one believed the boys' story, and from that night all of them had nightmares: John was coming at their dreams screaming "I suffer because you didn't save me. I'll come for you..."
                                Will John ever haunted his friends..?That a mystery that now one knows...
                                sigpic
                                The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                                With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                                Kids
                                Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                                Daughter: Emo234
                                Proud member of GFARDTO
                                Carrot Explosion Expert
                                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Working...
                                X