No announcement yet.

Ghost Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@mojotolo: I am glad u liked our stories. Thanks for the pictures..when u saying about the 3 faces, is at the closeup of the mirror r the actual mirror on the picture?

@Hitman: u r welcome

Originally posted by Hitman
    I found this Urban Legend in the net:

Ghostly Kids Push You Off Train Tracks
    That was sad...Al those kids..Small angels try to keep us safe
    Last edited by Elni; 04-09-2007, 22:12:55.
    sigpic
    The cute chicken of LooneyBin
    With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
    Kids
    Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
    Daughter: Emo234
    Proud member of GFARDTO
    Carrot Explosion Expert
    I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

i hate to tell you all that i tryed the bloody mary thing once that i got so scared i had to sleep with my mom and dad since i was so scared but i am fine now it just freeks me out when i looked behind me
      Online family:
      Online bro: Point click man
      Online dad:RC-10M
      Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Originally posted by invincible
        i hate to tell you all that i tryed the bloody mary thing once that i got so scared i had to sleep with my mom and dad since i was so scared but i am fine now it just freeks me out when i looked behind me
        aahh bless XXX when i read actual true ghost stories, and supernatural events, it creeps me, a regulary get cold and i always look behind me non stop it seems like someoines watching me, nothins ever there luckily, phew!!

Originally posted by Elni
        @mojotolo: I am glad u liked our stories. Thanks for the pictures..when u saying about the 3 faces, is at the closeup of the mirror r the actual mirror on the picture?
        well it's on both just the person who took the pic inlargend it so it was more visable to see (if your tlking bout the one she actualy enlargend) just lean back relaxe your eyes and the features will in=merge, it took me a little while before i could see, so dont worry if you dont see it. But if you mean wot i said about thinking i could see one in the other picture, there isn't an elargend image, so it could be my mind playing tricks on me...
        MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
        MUM-
        DAD-
        SIS- Rima...
        BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

Originally posted by cant touch this
          Ive got one:

a young girl named Sue was at a party one night, with a group of boys. The boys got tired of playing the party games and decided they would play a little trick on Sue. So one of the boys went over to Sue and asked her if she wanted to join the group. "Okay, sure." She said. The boy told her: "Well, before you can join the group, you have one task." "What?" She asked. So the boys replied: "You have to drive a nail into one of the graves across the street." "Okay, fine" She said. "But," The boys said "You have to run back afterwards before the ghosts wake up and drag you down with them!" Sue thought for a moment. "Fine!" She said. She was ready to prove those boys wrong. Hurrying, she ran to the graveyard. It was dark out and Sue was getting frightend. I'll just do it quick and get it over with, She thought. She quickly drove the nail into the grave and walked away. But as she tried to walk away, somthing yanked her to the ground. "Help, The spirits got me!" She screamed. She screamed and screamed, but no one heard her.

An hour later the boys and their parents went to look for her. They found her body spread out on a grave. She had nailed her own skirt to the grave by accident. She had died of fright.

Edit: anyone else know any good stories?
          It has been two weeks now anyone there??
          Wow. I liked that one. Good twist at the end.
          Pain; is part of the puzzle
          Blood; is the price of freedom
          Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

I heard the following story long time ago. I don't remember it exactly so i twisted it a bit:

IT was a dark night. A man was driving home where he sow a woman waiting. He stopped and offered her a ride. The woman had accepted. The man said "It is very dangerous to walk around these streets alone". The woman replied "I was waiting for the bus. It was late, so I waited the next". The man said "but there no bush stops at this corner. It is 5 minutes from where I found you". The woman said "Really? I remember it was there. Thats why it never came".
            Then the woman was silent, and the man didn't wanted to be rude and didn't speak. after 45 minutes of driving the woman said to the man to stop and they where home. "But, the man said, there is nothing here except old graves". The woman only said "I am home now". She smiled and closed the car's door.
            The next day the man worried about the girl he went to the church of the cemetery, found the keeper, told him what happened and asked him about a woman passing from here yesterday. The keeper told the man to follow him. He sow him a grave of a woman. It was the woman from last night.
            The keeper explained that long time ago there was a bush stop at that corner, and that woman was waiting for the bush to come. Unfortunately the breaks of the bush broke and the bush slipped and hit the woman and died. It was the first time the keeper sow the picture of the woman smiling. She was home at last
            sigpic
            Kids
            Proud member of GFARDTO
            Carrot Explosion Expert
            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

My Ghost Story Part 1

I thought of one! Bare in mind this is off the top of my head. The word 'bad luck' just came into my mind so I thought of this:

Timothy is a eleven year old boy with a problem with his heart. It's a week until his operation comes up in the hospital where they fix his heart. One day he goes to school and hears a rumour from his best friend, Calvin. Calvin told Timothy that there's a group of ghosts/demons that exist between Hell and Earth. The legend has it that the group are called 'the uglies'. Because 'the uglies' are trapped between Hell and Earth they can be summoned to Earth when someone chants the group's names five times in a mirror. If this is done so the group will be summoned to Earth and will haunt the 'chanter' (the person who summoned them), causing them bad luck and scaring them until they beg to die. When the ’chanter’ has had enough he begs to die and out of nowhere, the ’Uglies’ kill him.

So Tim goes home, does his regular thing after school and then goes to bed. Creating the perfect horror moment, the clock strikes midnight. Tim awakes, suddenly feeling some sort of pressure in his lower body. He needs to take a whiz. Tim climbs out of his bed, walks across his dark hallway, and then enters the bathroom. In his pitch black bathroom Tim finds the string and pulls it, causing the light to turn off. Tim takes a whiz...

...and then heads for the door. But then he stops. Tim turns towards the mirror placed on his sink, leaning against the wall. He stands in front of it and smiles. He then chants 'the Uglies' five times in the mirror. Tim sneers and stares at himself in the mirror. Suddenly Tim jumps back, seeing something in the mirror. The mirror flashed. Tim only managed to get a glimpse of what was shown on the mirror. People. People behind him. How many was it? About ten- thir- no about twenty people in bright clear white clothes standing there behind him, facing him. Tim spins around, looking behind him only to see his tiled wall. He turns back to the mirror to see nothing more than his reflection. Thinking it was just his over reactive imagination Tim returns to his bed and goes back to sleep...

Tim's head is suddenly filled with an irritating loud bleeping sound. Tim opens his eyes. Right in front of his face is his small digital alarm clock bleeping. Tim slams his hand on the top of the alarm clock, disabling it. Tim signs, throws off his covers and gets ready for school...

1 weak later...

Tim waits in a hospital room. It's time for his heart operation. The doctors inject him with a needle. Tim is suddenly paralysed and falls asleep. He knew he was in good hands here. The best doctors in the country. All he had to do was sleep and he would awake to the sound of a doctor saying 'Timothy, the operation with a great success'. Tim smiles as he allowed the drug to effect him...

'Timothy, the operation was a great success'. That was what Timothy expected to hear. But what he hears is something much worse. Timothy struggles to open his eyes. They wont completely opened. His eyes are half opened. He's staring at white ceiling. He can't move any part of his body. Timothy tries to speak but cant. His lips remain still. 'Oh my God!' Timothy thinks as he hears a female nurse say 'doctor, we are ready to begin surgery'. The sleeping drug has wared off all ready! Timothy sees through his half-opened eyes a doctor in a green suit. He picks up a circular electric buzz saw and moves out of Timothy's view. The next thing Timothy can hear is the sound of the buzz saw spinning around. The next thing Timothy feels is the buzz saw skimming through his chest...

One Hour Later...

"I was awake, I was awake!" Timothy screams running down the hospital corridor.

After having a few days off from school Timothy returns to school, still a bit scared and shaken. Halfway through his English lesson Tim begins to lose interest in the teacher. Instead he begins looking around the room. Suddenly the teacher tells Timothy that it is his turn to stand in front of the class and read out his story. Tim climbs out of his seat and stands in front of everyone, confident and not nervous one bit. As he prepares to read out his story his eyes open wide in fear. Behind and in front of his classmates are them. ‘The Uglies’. All dressed in white, just standing there, staring at Tim. The students don’t seem to notice them but Timothy does. Last time in the bathroom Tim only managed to get a quick glimpse of them. But this time he can clearly see them…what the hell happened to them!? They all have their lower jaw missing! Their lower jaw must’ve been completely ripped off. Blood drooled from their upper jaw, staining their white dresses and hitting the floor. Tim feels like he is going to be sick but instead faints as everyone rushes up to him…

After going to the doctors the doctors concluded that Timothy had nothing wrong with him and it’s probably his imagination. The doctor told Katie, Timothy’s mother to keep him from school for another few days. During his few days off from school Timothy experiences the presents of ‘the Uglies’ and more bad luck.

One day Katie is in the kitchen. Soon a kitchen appliance blows up just as Katie enters the kitchen. The explosion is fairly small but a knife rack is right next to the kitchen appliance when it blows up. The explosion sends the series of knives flying, most of the knives lodging itself into Katie’s stomach. Katie is pushed back against the wall and then falls to the floor, with the knives still in her stomach. Timothy walks downstairs and rushes up to his mother, panicking. He then reaches for all the knives, removing each knife one by one. He removes the final one, stands up and clenches it in his hand. He realizes that his mother is dead. Timothy looks back at the knife in his hand. He knows what this means. Fingerprints. His father, Michael then enters the room. Michael drops his car keys when he sees Timothy, mouth wide open, eyes wide in terror and anger. “OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!?” Timothy then sprints pass Michael and out the front door.

Several Days Later…

Timothy hides in the bushes, staring at newspapers he snatched. They’ve been saying that he’s killed his mother. At first the police suspected the father until they discovered Timothy’s finger prints. Eventually after hiding in the bushes he sees his trusty friend, Comman from school. As Comman passes Tim, Tim grabs Comman and pulls him into the bushes. Tim explains to Comman what happened and like a true friend Comman believes him. Tim explains to Comman that he believes ‘The Uglies’ curse is on him. Comman laughs at Tim’s theory. Comman steps out of the bushes and so does Tim, not knowing people are around. Comman says ‘I’ve gotta go’ and steps back again, not knowing that he just stepped onto the road. Comman turns just to finally notice a speeding van coming straight into his direction. The van smacks into him. Comman’s body explodes with gory results and the blood splatters all over Timothy. Everyone begins screaming and pointing at Timothy who then legs it.

A Few Days Later…

Eye witnesses believed that Timothy pushed Comman into the path of the van and the police believed the eye witnesses. After Comman’s funeral he is buried. One night Timothy goes to the cemetery and approaches Comman’s grave. Timothy drops to his knees and begins crying. He looks up to see a few ‘Uglies’ in the distance. “You!” Timothy shouts in anger. “You did this! You did this to me! Come here! I’ll kill you you mother******!” Timothy sprints at one of the ‘Uglies’ and then jumps at him/her. But instead of crashing into ‘the Ugly’ he goes right through it. Surprised, Timothy hit’s the grass. He turns around and jumps through ‘the Ugly’ again, then again and finally the fourth time. Timothy ceases his actions and just stands up, walking around in anger, screaming ‘alright! C’mon! Just kill me! JUST KILL ME!”

An old man is driving in a cement truck but somehow, magically several of his wheels fall off. The old man loses control and guess what? The van smashes through the cemetery gates…

Comment

My Ghost Story Part II

Here's my Ghost Story continued. (Couldn't fit it all in one post.)

Timothy walks pass a church witch has scaffolding on it and sharp pipes on the scaffolding. Timothy seems to notice an open grave in the ground and a coffin by the church. Timothy stops screaming, a bit exhausted. Suddenly one of the coffins drops into the open grave and the door to the coffin opens. Distracted by this Timothy looks at the coffin, open. Then he hears the sound of scraping metal. Timothy looks up to see the metal pipes falling off in a vertical position. On one them suddenly fires into Timothy’s lower jaw! Timothy screams in pain as blood begins coming out of his mouth. The sharp pipe has impaled his jaw, still attached and it is stuck on the floor. Timothy attempts to rip it out of the ground without success. Suddenly he can see a bright white light. The van. The van slams into him, causing the sharp pipe to fire into the air but-. Ripping Timothy’s lower jaw off in the process. Missing his lower jaw Timothy if fired back by the van straight into the open coffin in the grave. Timothy is left lying there, without a lower jaw as the back of the van turns to face the open grave and comes to a halt. Suddenly the cement begins pouring out, into the grave. As Timothy’s vision slowly fades out he can see the ‘Uglies’ in the background, standing around staring at him. The coffin door slams shut as the cement continues to fill up the grave, burying Timothy alive where seconds after, he bleeds to death…

Calvin returns home after going to school, a bit sad after hearing the news of Timothy’s untimely demise. Before bed he goes to brush his teeth and finishes. He stands there, staring at himself in the mirror. Then he chants ‘the Uglies’ five times in a mirror. Calvin smiles but suddenly-. He saw like twenty people. Well, Calvin did have a perfect memory so to recall he saw about twenty one people. And he could’ve sworn they were all missing a lower jaw and he could’ve sworn…he saw….Timothy…

Comment

Not long ago there was a happy couple. They loved each other so much that you could see a golden string connecting their spirits. But there was a tragic accident and the boy lost his life. Nadia was very sad and believed that she will never smile again. She would do anything to be with the man of her dream. "we are going to be together for ever"
                  Many years after the accident her best friend Elaina convince her to go out for a drink. Nadia only left the house to go to work, and for no other reason. She preferred to stay home say to her dead boyfriend about her day. That night Elaina had brought some other friends as well. With them there was a guy named Danny. When Danny lay an eye on Nadia, he felt a strong connection with her, but any attempt talking to her was unsuccessful. But he insisted because he realy liked her and wanted her to smile again.
                  Few weeks after he tryed hard, Nadia had started to think of him one more of her friends. He went home to see Nadia, and talking all night about their dreams. Nadia was always talking about Nigel (her dead boyfriend). As the days passes Nadia was talking less and less for Nigel. She had even hide the most of the pictures of him. She was happy again, she smiled. Nadia had started going out of the house with Danny and had realy good time.
                  One night as she returned home, she saw all the pictures of Nigel on the dinner table. At the beginning she thought that she put them out to see Nigel again. She hold the picture and said "you know that I love and always be my true and only love, but is time for me to start living again. I'm sorry, I'll never forget you" and hide all the pictures.
                  The next evening, as she returned home, she found Nigel's picture on the floor, it was blood covered and her wall was a hand writing of red paint "together for ever". She was scared so she asked Danny to come at her house and stay the night at his house. Then all the weird stuff had started. The lights turned off, and it was total dark. The doors were locked and a heavy breathing you could hear it in the air. Nadia was so scared. Few minuted later, Danny was at the door but they could open it. He kicked it hard and broke it. As Nadia was trying to hug Danny, a white dressed man went between them and push them apart.
                  "Nigellll???" Nadia screamed. A strong wind had started blown in the house. Danny was strangling to grab Nadia's arm. but 2 glowing eyes was looking at him with anger. "Nigel, is that you?, said Danny. Nigel I know you are mad, but it is time to let Nadia live..."The wind become wilder. "Please Nigel, beg Nadia, You know that I love you, but we cannot be together any more..I had lost you long ago..." "That could be arrange" said Nigel with a heavy voice. The wind graped Danny and push him at the bathroom where Nigel was locked with him. Nadia tried and tried to open the door, begging Nigel to stop and go away.
                  Few moments later the lights were back on and the wind was gone. The bathroom door opened slowly. Danny was lying on the floor, with a wound on his head. Danny opened his eyes and smiled at Nadia. "He is gone for ever my love". Nadia was so happy that Danny was alive and well.
                  Two years later they decided to get married. At the wedding as the priest was praying and start giving the blessings to the couple, Danny bend on Nadia's ear and whisper "Now we can at last be together.......for ever"
                  sigpic
                  Kids
                  Proud member of GFARDTO
                  Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

@elni, spooky , i new as soon as 'danny' said "He is gone for ever my love" that it was nigel in danny's body. But come on, nigel should of left Nadia to enjoy her life.. i mean if you love someone you would wont the to have a happy life? rite?

but anyway i loved it elni, where do you get your wonderful ideas??

@saw3, wow that was really good the story realy gripped me!! very well done since it was off the top of your head!! lol
                    MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
                    MUM-
                    DAD-
                    SIS- Rima...
                    BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

@mojotolo: I know is sad...but is a ghost story thread ...But it seams that my stories is mostly a sad stories that scary LOL hahahaha Most of the stories I wrote is from my imagination, except the one with the black bird and the one with the house in the hill near my house. That where actually true (well not the killer, but u get the point )

My last story was a bit mixed up from similar movie stories, with a lot of splash of imagination. I promise next time it will have even a scary, or happy end.. PROMISE
                      sigpic
                      Kids
                      Proud member of GFARDTO
                      Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

Saw III - WOW That's the best story I've heard lately Very well done
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I liked that story as well. Very nice description and details. TO tell the truth when I read it I was scared to look at the mirror LOL

Edit: I promised a scared story with a happy end well here it goes ( think ) : Have you ever heard of the ghost flower? This is how it took its name (not a true story )

A couple was looking for a new home to movie and enjoy their days. In one advertisement the found the perfect house. Three level floors house with a huge garden. In the garden there was a beautiful fountain, and grass cover all sides of the garden. The couple moved there as soon as as they could. The house agency told them that it was the most quiet and friendliest neighbourhood in the city.

They made a lot of friends there and they told them that the house haven't been sold for years. Every owner on the past left the house without taking any belongings and they couldn't understand why.

The following days were peaceful. One day a yang lady knocked the door and said "This house is mine, and I want you out of here". The couple had explained that the house they bought was abandoned many years ago. And the lady gone. The next day happened the same "You have one more day chance for you to leave the house"and she left.

The couple called the local polish and agency and confirmed them that the house had no owner for many years, and said the next time the woman came to call the polish.

Indeed the woman came again and said "I've warned you to leave the house. You took it from me without permission" and she left. From that day she never came again.

Everything was roses for the couple. One week after they sow their grass to become dry, and turn brown. No matter how much water they spend the grass wasn't green any more. All the flowers the same. They called a garden expert, and he said that he can't c anything wrong, it is probably a bug. He gave them some garden proteins and left.

At the nights they could hear noises coming from everywhere and footsteps coming from the stairs. They wake up believing that there was a thief in the house, but nothing.

One day after returning from their jobs, they found in the kitchen a butchers knife and fresh blood stains on it. When they called the polish they took the knife to examine it. The next day they found blood footsteps guiding to the basement. They believed that all of this is was a joke, but how they get in the house, by the time everywhere is locked, and there is no sign of transparency. They cleaned the floor searched the whole house, from top to bottom, but nothing.

At the night they heard a woman screaming, and they wake up in fear, They looked outside the window but no one else was awake. They called their neighbours but they say they didn't hear a thing. They went downstairs to c what was that noise, and the footsteps were once more on the floor. This time there was blood in the basement's knock handle. Both in fear, they opened the door slowly, and the man was holding a golf club in case someone was there. There was total darkness.

They tried to open the basement's light but nothing. They could hear a woman's crying. "hello, they said...aaanyyyyy booody hhhhhere?". Then the crying become laughter "xixixHAHAHAHAHA" Sudently they sow for few seconds a woman with scary, white, smiling face and her neck was half cut, and her head was hanging from the other half, and she was running toward them screaming "It's MINEEE!!!". The coupled screamed and closed the door of the basement, as fast as they could and run out of the house.

Their neighbours heard their screaming and sow them running at the streets. They tried to calm them down and asked what happened. The next day both neighbours and the couple, went in the house. There was no blood footsteps, no blood at the basement's door, no woman at the basement. The neighbours advice them that because they where new to the house and in that place, their imagination played tricks to them.

The same day as they were trying to empty their minds of that horrible screaming, an old woman visited them "I heard of what happened last night and I think I know why. Was this the girl that visited you weeks ago saying that the house was hers?" The couple sow a picture and say yes.

"The girl you saw in your basement was the same girl. Long ago there was living here a happy rich family. She was the only child. A stranger came one day at their house, asking the daughters hand in marrieds. Months after his proposal, and after they were convinced that he really loved her, the parents gave their blessings. The parents left the house, and went to leave in a smaller house they had, so their daughter could grow her own family. Few days after their marriage the daughter was gone. No one knew what happened. The sun-in-law said that he waked up and she was gone. Without any children all the money and the house went to him. The parents weren't happy with their "son's" story. Days of secret investigation they had found a butchers knife with her daughters blood. But before they could arrest him, he was already gone, with all the money. The parents promised revenge until their daughter was satisfied and her pain was gone. But no one could find where the body was. From then that woman scares anyone that tries to live in this house, as she never agreed with that decision".

After the old woman finished her story she was gone. The couple called the polish and asked them what happened with the knife they found. The polish officer said that they try to understand, how a knife have someone's blood that had died so many years ago, and no one could find her body...

Now the couple new the truth. They both went to the basement. No signs of anyone. They heard knocking from the basements wall. How possible??? There was scratching as well, and then blood was flood from every inch of the wall. They called the polish again. Experts had started digging the wall, a horrible smell was coming from there. When the dust smoke was gone, they saw a womans body, in a very bad condition (u don't want me to describe it...its 2 grows )

After the funeral, and in the next day they sow their grass to grow back and the woman's ghost, with the old woman waiting under their big tree, that had found its life again. The woman smiles and the old woman said "Thanks for helping my daughter" and both of them had started fainted. When their gone, at the point they were standing white flowers had grown, flowers that no one had seen before, as a thank you to the couple helping the woman to sleep peacefully from now on.

If you see a ghost flower, it might be a ghost saying thank you to someone that helped them.
                          Last edited by Elni; 04-15-2007, 15:49:08.
                          sigpic
                          Kids
                          Proud member of GFARDTO
                          Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

The following story is not exactly a ghost story but its a dream I saw last night that make me think (I don't actually think ) Anyways its not a true story either:

It was me 2 of my bestes friends and some of their friends at the most beautiful place I ever seen (well in my dreams). It was green everywhere trees and a path made of stones. Me, one of my best friend Marika and 2 more girls were talking and suddenly Marika hand in her hand a piece of paper that wrote "we have those people, which were some of her friends (which we expected them to arrive at that place)and they are ready..something (I don't remember exactly,but in general it said that someone had trade those people ) The weird thing was that that note wasn't for Marika but someone else, and somehow it appear at her hand.

That note made Marika furious and she said "I didn't do it, and none of those people, so you did it" And I got mad and answered. "I would never do such think, and same on you, I've been your best friend for ever, and you think those things about me", and we started fighting.

Then I left and wanted to go at home and cry. As I was walking though the hill there was a huge white house (something between a university and a hotel). I saw a man and woman dressed in white and the man said "Where are they?" the woman said "They are done"
                            For some reason I wanted to spy them. So I dressed like that woman and took her place. The man was walking in a room that had dummies in it(the doll dummies that shops with clothes are using to display the clothes, sorry I don't know how they called). He explained me about those dummies that had to go back to suppliers.

At that place they made dummies. Then he turned to me (as he believed I was the woman he was talking with) and asked me "What do you think we have to do about those dummies? Look those plastic dummies, perfect in body and perfect in shape. But look at those. The bum is not in the right shape and is uneven. Next time tell them to find something better". I had a look at those dummies and sow that one of the arms, a tinny part wasn't painted very well, but it was something strange. I was scared.................... it was actually human skin.......

Then woke up!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Elni; 04-24-2007, 16:51:19.
                            sigpic
                            Kids
                            Proud member of GFARDTO
                            Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

edit: heres a scary story... not ghost tho... is that ok?

Late Night Stowaway:
                              Amy was driving home from her late shift at work. In the mirror she saw a big oil truck. The driver's eyes suddenly got huge and he tried to ram the car. "Madman!" Thought Amy. He repeadetly did so iuntil she came to the police station. She got out of the car and started to head into the station when the guy came outta the truck and yelled "I'm unna kill you!" ANd he charged at her. Or did he? SHe got outta the way and relized he was charging at the car. He opened the trunk and called the police. In the trunk there had been an armed murderer who the truck driver had saw earlier through the back window...
                              Last edited by derek44; 06-02-2007, 19:25:00.
                              I've got a riddle for you guys.
                              PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                              (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

The mirror of death

Jaso was coming home from soccer practice and when he walked inside he put his bag down and went into the washroom.He SAW his moms and dads skin hanging from the shower. HE ran out screaming saying OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG!!!!!!! then he ran to his friends house and saw him dead on the porch.He durned around and got stabbed from this Random guy. My advice DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take a bath at NIGHT!
                                Pick a card any card wait thats not a card!

Comment

Working...
                                X