No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair enough but there are no other words with p in them so that would be impossible

anyways give mine a try, its pretty tricky if you havent heard it before
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• I have, and I have even followed a pretty big dispute of 2 people about it... One tried to explain and the other didn't agree - so they were arguing for hours

Comment

• lol thats the downside of that one, its sometimes hard to explain, but ive asked it enough times that i think ive mastered the explanation

i shall fool you yet mistery! heres another one:

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing is wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

no one? i guess this one goes unsolved...
        Last edited by Samuel; 07-20-2006, 04:51:22.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Heh heh,the paragraph doesnt have ny "e"s.
          NOW can i declare myself as teh resident genius,lol.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Alright, my riddle's easy, read the sentence carefully

Here it is again: Poison isn't nice, find 3 other poisons that contain a word in this sentence that are in the names of the poisons.

Now, we all know poison isn't nice, but why would that be in there?

To the Missing Euro Puzzle: There is no missing euro, its the amount each roomie got back from the bellboy
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Think reading, think reading and spelling for this: I traveled all the way to England, just to find out it was overrun by chipmunks.

Are there any spelling mistakes in here?
              Last edited by Freakshow59; 07-21-2006, 00:23:21.
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Now you have two riddles to solve courtesy of me:

Poison Isn't Nice: Poison isn't nice, find 3 other poisons that contain a word in this sentence that are in the names of the poisons.

Now, we all know poison isn't nice, but why would that be in there?

And Sentence Grammar: Think reading, think reading and spelling for this: I traveled all the way to England, just to find out it was overrun by chipmunks.

Comment

• i think traveled is spelled travelled.

is that right?

Comment

• @Freakshow59:

Poison Isn't Nice: Nicotine, and ....?????????????

Sentence Grammar: I did travel all the way...????
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                      i think traveled is spelled travelled.

is that right?
                      They can be spelled both. one is american the other is spelled in english. hope that makes sense?
                      every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• Yeah, traveled can be spelt like that or like this: travelled. No matter what, they're both right

Need a hint for poison isn't NICE? You got it

Comment

• Nicotine wasn't one of the 3 poisons? So both riddles are still on!?

I traveled the whole way to England?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• im confused did i get it right or wrong lol, you havent really told me

Comment

• how about was is past tense
                              but overrun is present tense?

Comment

• No no, alright,

Adventure: Nicotine is wrong, and your answer about traveled is right

Samuel: You're wrong no matter what

I gave you a hint

Comment

Working...
                                X