No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know it, just need that webby again. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• got it, The English Language is it
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• there's one in dutch, srry for you guys, maybe one for Adventure: Een woord in het Nederlands zonder klinkers. Translated (but it can't be solved in english): A word in Dutch with only consonants..
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel

We are little creatures;
          all of us have different features.
          One of us in glass is set;
          one of us you'll find in jet.
          Another you may see in tin,
          and the fourth is boxed within .
          If the fifth you should pursue,
          it can never fly from you.
          What are we?
          easy. It's the vowels. (a in glass,e in jet, i in tin, o in boxed and u in pursue)
          "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• Here is an easy one:

There are 4 men - Bob, Paul, Jim and Gary. Bob is horrible to everyone and no-one really likes him. One day the four men go on holiday together and are in a posh hotel. They all decide to go to the steam room together. Each man goes in carrying an unusual object Bob takes a banana, Paul takes a book (even though the room is to steamy to see anything), Jim takes a therm os flask and Gary takes a Cd player.

They are in for an hour before someone realises that Bob is dead. No blood is found on any of the items that the men took into the room (not even the banana) and the police find nothing else that could have been used to murder the man. No-one has entered or left the room. Who murdered Bob and how?

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Comment

• Well, Jim could have poison on his thermos flask and poisoned Bob!
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• bob killed himself. he chocked on the banana
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• or Gary could have made him listen to some really awful music like Britney Spears, and it was so awful it killed him!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Naah...Britney Spears doesn't kill guys, only BABIES!!! Like her baby, for example!
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                      or Gary could have made him listen to some really awful music like Britney Spears, and it was so awful it killed him!
                      Lol.

Or more easier Paul has hidden a knife in the book.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• none right so far. Remember the police searched everyone and found no murder weapon. They would have found a knife

Comment

• hmm,he could have been hit really hard with the book ,lolz.
                          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Because it was so steamy in the room, Bob eat one of the hot rocks used to make the steam instead of his banana.
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• or maybe Jim went...

and Bob died of a heart attack

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• all good tries but none right so far.

Remember that the weapon was never found. No-one and nothing went in and out the room after the men entered.

P.S. it was murder, not suicide or accidental death

Comment

Working...
                                X