Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the final image

Comment

• @Sis...(Hollandgirl)....That's Fabulous!! I can't wait to see more!!!

Comment

• I really would like to go on that holiday!! what a cool pic!!
        Check out my riddles here
        www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
        Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

• Wow!! I must say, that's a masterpiece. I must save it! Great work!!
          Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Well, I don't have photoshop...so all I could use was Paint. So mine isn't so good. But, as you can see the pool has been invaded by aliens. (Were they invited, dear Mistery?) and the little kid was a bit upset being in the pool with them, and well....they just freaked me out.
            Attached Files

Comment

• OMB ROFL Escape

Well, ummmm... now I'm not sure if the other image (the demo one) will be finished soon, or if I have to decide now...

Comment

• I'm sure my dear sis is still working on it! *can't wait to see the finished product* I say we wait a bit longer. That's my vote

Comment

• AM I LATE?! AM I LATE?! AM I LATE?! AM I LATE!

I call it "Da Kittie Pool"
                  Attached Files
                  Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• LOL! That's great Suzy!!

Comment

• OMG! we gotta save that poor drowning kitty!!!

Comment

• Well, I'm sorry, but I can't finish it any more As you can read in chit-chat, my laptop crashed yesterday. So it's gone.. I'm really glad I already posted a preview, so you can at least see what I was trying to create! Good luck on deciding Mistery!
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Awwww, I'm very sorry to hear that Hollandgirl

OMB, I need to decide now, it's really tough, I LOVE all of them.
                          Loonies in vacation, a pool invaded by aliens with an upset baby and freaked out Escape, and a pool full of funny kitties.

Out of desperation, I've even started to use the Lilliputtish "Eenie Meenie" method

Okay, winner is:
                          The yummy kitty pool

Suzy, your turn to post us a nice picture to work with

Comment

• YUMMY?!

WAAAAIT....OMG OMG OMG!!!! Did I win? I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! And I made it in da Paint!

ok new pic....new pic.....OH! THIS ONE!!!!

Me hopes ya make something awesome!

Comment

• I found this one very difficult. But here's my entry.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I got a karate sis and a weight-lifting sis? OMB I'm not gonna mess with you
                                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Working...
                                X