No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke a heel!!!!!! LOL Mr Charming rescues me and breaks the curse!

I go and take legal advice and am able to take you to court on a no win no fee basis!! Whilst you are waiting for the judge to arrive I leave my solicitor to deal with the case and slip out to claim the hill!!

I am queen and you owe me lots of money lol
    Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• I place a 400,000 year curse they never can be broken on you.
      You are licked by 600000000000 other foxes.You run off.I claim the hill!

I am King and YOU OWE ME....9000000000 rubees.
      GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• I manage to press the button on my time travel watch and travel coincidentally 400,000 years into the future. You are old and frail and you have forgotten about the money, so I take you to a nursing home and put a spell on the doors so you can never leave!! EVER Mwahahaha!! Lol

I claim the hill and all your money!! I am queen!

Comment

• haha i distracted you into sending me Visitor Messages and I am King of the Hill

Comment

• I get into the bath of five faucets before you and you run off upset you didn't get first place I move the bath to the hill and I am queen

Comment

• I use Surf and that you have been washed away.I walk the soaked hill

AND I WON!

Comment

• I get my hairdryer put it at the foot of the hill and use an enlargement spell on it, when it has fully grown I switch it on and it blows you away I switch it of and.......

I am the queen!!!

Comment

• I put you in a trap full of toast and butter.

And I won!

Comment

• I make some stairs out of the toast and butter lol and get out. Then I catch a flying umbrella and fly up the hill. When I get to the top I jumpoff and tie a tail to the umbrella and let go. You go flying away and I am the queeniest of queens

Comment

• I stack 21 queen mattresses on top of one another and prop up a long extension ladder reaching to the top. Put a little sign down at the base that says "queens only". You check to make sure I didn't stick a pea in them and climb up for a wonderful nap. A gust of wind blows down the ladder (or was it the wind?)

Before that question is answered I am at the top of the hill as King.

Comment

• I look around and under a bush I find a chicken suit and a box of musical notes. I get dressed up in the chicken suit and stand at the bottom of the hill holding up the musical notes, shaking my feathers and strutting up and down. You are mesmorised, you want the all singing, all dancing, chicken for your collection. Therefore you can't help but come down the hill. When you get to the foot of the hill I waft my tail feathers in your face, it tickles and you fall over giggling. I do a chicken run up the hill, take off my costume and throw your chicken collection down to you.

I am the queen

Comment

• I gather up the collection of useless chickens and dry them in the sun. Come nightfall, I use them as kindling to start a small campfire. I snuggle up to the warm fire, and soon doze off. I'm way too cozy... someone else can fight for the hill.

ZZZzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

• Poor RBS lol his chicken collection has gone up in flames

I bring some marshmallows and sticks, I ask you to skewer the marshmallows and then whilst you are doing that I grab the crown and claim the hill (But not before grabbing a cooked chicken lol)

Comment

• I come walking by and see the feathers, sticks etc and get concerned its either voodoo or cannibals nearby. I run to Jamaica and get a mystic to cleanse the area. She lets out a shriek that scares everyone away, even the queen. Nothing left up there but a comfy throne for me to sit.

The King.

Comment

• I stand at a distance for a while debating what to do and then I notice you watching the bunny rabbits hopping around at the bottom of the hill. I find a bunny suit and join them for a while and then when I notice you are comfy and relaxed in your throne, I gently hop up the hill and sit at your feet all cute looking. You bend down and stroke me and I hop onto your lap. You, still unaware of who I am, pick me up and take me back down the hill to be with the other rabbits.

When you are at the bottom of the hill I take of my bunny suit and shout SURPRISE!!! You are so shocked you faint and I run back up the hill.. I am queen!!

Comment

Working...
                                X