No announcement yet.

Goodie person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a very cool and nice girl, always happy... And is also a very GOOD person (sorry but I really had to say this ). It's really good to chat with you!!!
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Is always nice to talk to.
      Is on my msn,.
      Likes dogs.,
      Is awesome.
      Is a daredevil.
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Has good humor (well most of the times ), has make the cool thread on liners, like animals, is from India (I think you are the first member of india and that's cool) and loves gamershood .
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Is very nice and flattering.
          Is goood in creative work as i have seen,is modest,and also loves gamershood..
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

clever, intelligent & articulate

Comment

not that clever as i dont know the meaning of articulate,,,lolz.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Apparently has a knife in his head.

Comment

Loves crabs

Comment

Loves south park

Comment

don't really know you, but you seem really nice and good to chat with, nd you have a very funny sig !
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Lovers horses (Where did i heard that before Lol)

Comment

@Wirodeu and Vault, if you haven't looked yet at the first page, if says this:

«It might be a little confusing and you have to know a bit that person, cause you can't just say "He/She's nice", without even knowing him/her!
                          And please explain you you think that person is nice/cool/or whatever you're going to say.»

Now you both look at your posts:
                          "Loves crabs" - Wirodeu
                          "Loves south park" - Vault
                          "Lovers horses (...)" - Wirodeu

Next person posting, "rate" Wirodeu please...

Comment

i dont realli no wirodeu, but i think most people like them, so i shoud do as well

Comment

You seem really cool and you have your own site for you band! Very cool indeed!

Comment

You're very, very nice to everybody and you're also always happy!!! It's really cool talking with you and you have that 'cool' sense of humor! You love cats, and that just shows that you're a cute person (okay, I admite it...I like cats and I think cats are cute...hmpf)

Comment

Working...
                                X