No announcement yet.

Goodie person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol......u like, or should i say LOVE dogs, and u r from portugal, which is cooool, and ur a nice person!

Comment

you're a really nice person, great to talk to, you have your own band, which is really cool!! and if you're in a band, i bet you play guitar very well too!
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

ur a cool person, u play guitar, which is kl!

Comment

I can say something about Spacechild? Wohoo! He's one cool dude that plays in a band and the first one to welcome me to Gamers Hood by PM. I was very happy about that! He is smart, funny and easy going and I always enjoy chatting with him.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Lilli...Oh....dear Lilli...YOU'RE AWSOME!!! You have a great sence of humor! You're very cool, and you're always ready to say something funny...But she's not only funny...she's funny and really really CUTE!!!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Ok, so I'm blushing ! There are no words to describe how amazing, great and fantastic I think Doglover really is. She is energetic and very frank, intelligent, humorous, a dare devil, and a very good friend to chat with and game with. She cares for animals, especially dogs wich to me means she has a good heart. I think the world of Doglover, you are truly wonderful.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Lilli is so much fun to "be around" here in GH Planet. Always happy, always cheerful, and always friendly. She always welcomes anyone to Gamershood with open arms, and doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body. I'm grateful she's here on Gamershood!

Comment

awesome,buzy,nice to talk to,witty.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

lol! maniac is funny, strange (in a gd way lol) and kl 2 talk 2!

Comment

yayyay me!!!
                      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

lol

Comment

Space has a very cool website for his band, GREEN HARP!! Likes listening to good music, is always friendly, and has a cool "band pic" as his profile picture!! It looks so professional!

Comment

Has the cutest avatar ever, is always nice to everyone, and really great to talk with

(a not so good thing about you is that you live in a different time-zone, you gotta move )
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

holland girl.... u r funny and u like horses like me.... dont laugh! boys are allowed 2 like horses.....

Comment

You're fast to respond to posts, which is cool. You also have a superhero, and that's always COOL. You seem pretty nice and funny, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X