• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

oops had to add the bonnet mascot lol
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
        @elle. I saw one example earlier when the player just put a thumbnail up in the corner and started a new background calling it a dream. Since we are reviving this old thread (which died) maybe that rule needs to be looked at.
        Well adding a totally new background with no connection whatsoever to any elements of previous posts defeats the entire purpose of this thread. Well the "dream" thumbnail was indeed a very clever way to introduce a new background
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for responding so quickly. Hopefully with practice we (the new batch of players) can keep a perpetual theme going.

Comment

I don't mind if people post another background, once the old one gets too crowded.

The rules do say to bring over TWO or THREE items, not just one...so I guess everyone is a bit confused. The rules also say it is appropriate to point out something positive about the previous post.

Like I said, though, I don't mind if, once it gets really crowded, someone makes an executive decision and posts a new background. It's kinda fun to have a fresh new slate. As long as it's not abused. I don't think it defeats the entire purpose of the thread, as I believe the purpose of the thread is to have fun with photo shop. However, it is fun to carry on with a theme.
            Last edited by stitchy; 07-13-2009, 03:20:17.

Comment

Last edited by donaud; 07-13-2009, 03:52:36.

Comment

Haha: Mistery on her spaceship. Gonna have to bring that back soon.

Thanks stitchy.

Comment

Now, THAT is hilarious !!!

At first I didn't see it, I was like... "what the" ???

Classic

Comment

Gave me a rush to bring my boyhood idol back to life and win the Indy. I should send it to Adam West's email.

Comment

• @ RBS

Now that's definitely a clever way to introduce a new background. Great job RBS
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks everyone. The first discussion with the mods is done. We like the rules just as they are. Perhaps we all focused too much on adding on until it filled up. That is fine but you are free to change the background whenever you want - just bring along at least two elements.

In the race track example I counted the car, the superheroes, the headlights and the hood ornament as 4 elements.

Mainly we want a fun thread for photoshop fans to enjoy and should anyone make a error we know it is not intentional.

Edit: I don't even have photoshop, just MS Paint and I still enjoy it.
                        Last edited by RBS; 07-13-2009, 04:35:04. Reason: not just photoshop

Comment

• Car #12 went bang.

Last edited by donaud; 07-13-2009, 04:53:36.

Comment

• OMB, that looks suspicious. Perhaps the race had been accident free and the promoters had to use the little known self-destruct car to send the crowd home happy.

Comment

• I don't know what that black thing was, but now it's closed captioned tv for the fans, simulcasting the Chicken Concert
                              Last edited by stitchy; 07-13-2009, 05:20:02.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X