No announcement yet.

ANSWER/QUESTION game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.Thats a tough question.Ill have to think a lot to answer it.
    But right now im into Riddles.

Q.Whats ur childhood fantasy?
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• A: Hum...I don't remember

Q: What do you feel when you have to change school and leave your friends behind?
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• A.Baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
        But then again i would look forward to making new friends & going to a new place.LOL

Q.What would u say if ur favourite actor/actoress asked u for a date in front of ur longtime BF/Gf ??
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• A: I think I would say NO. There's nothing better than a longtime boyfriend...

Q: Same question.
          Last edited by doglover; 07-18-2006, 12:24:47.

Comment

• A.I think i would say no too.Cuz if its a long time girlfriend then i must be really happy wid her.Or maybe i would say no in front of my gf but later call back and say yes.JK

Q.Would u come in front of a fast vehicle to save an animal which ur afraid of?
            i.e overcome all ur fears to save it.

Comment

• a. no!!!

q. u
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              ('')-('')
              put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
              1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• A.I think yes...

Q.What do u think ur future is like?

Comment

• A: First finish this study, then maybe another one (not sure) and finally go to work in a zoo or a veterinay clinic untill the age of 75. And between the lines: HAVE LOT'S OF FUN!!!! (I hope).

Q: And how do you see your future?
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• A. Well so far i have gradutated from vet school

Q. Do you have braces? (I asked this because mine are kiling me, not litterally, but they are driving me to distraction)

A Little Ferret Thief
                    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• a~no...

q~are u a computer freak
                      (\___/)
                      (='.'=)
                      ('')-('')
                      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• A. Yea, first thing in the morning is go on the comp.

Q. If I had $100000000 in your currnecy currently on me and the guy next to me has the deed to 5 mansions and a successful restaurant on him and you have a gun with one bullet on you and once you kill one person the gun disappears and so does the alive person, who'd you shoot?
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• A. ya get what the guy has on him right? If that is sothen i would shoot you, because with that money i could buy what the other guy's got or I'd miss and neither of you would die

Q. In your life what has been your most painful physically moment

A Little Ferret Thief
                          OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                          Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                          OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                          My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                          Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• A.Honestly i dont remember.And even if i did,there wouldnt be a lot,cuz im a pretty lucky guy.
                            But what i do remember is the pain i felt at the dentists place,when he was exterminating the threat in my mouth...lolol.
                            Q.Which has been ur most happiest moment in life?

Comment

• A: I have no idea, there've been a lot of happy moments in my life, but there wasn't really one that jumps out like my happiest moment..

Q: what's been your worst moment, like when you felt sad or so? (don't h?ve to answer it)
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• A: This school year I'll have to change school, and I'll have to leave some friends behind...

Q: What do you prefer? The beach or the mountains?

Comment

Working...
                                X