What would you do if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd hug ya right back!

What would you do if you were abducted by aliens? (And I don't mean Mistery. )

Comment

• id...err....RRUUUUNNN FOOOORR MYYYY LIFFEEE.. and if it was too late i dunno what i would do

what would you do if someone hacked you on a special account??
      i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
      mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
      my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

• I would instantly freeze all my accounts and credit lines, and create new ones, and remove all personal stuff off my computer.

What would you do if you were shrunk down to the size of a small coin?

Comment

• hide under a safe place so i wont get squished

what would you do if you were on tv and you burped while talking...(embarassing )
          i am.....

mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....

Comment

• Probably turn red and say excuse me.

What would you do if you were kidnapped and dropped off in another country with no money, and no access to a phone?

Comment

• I would scream and cry until some one got soooooooo annoyed that they helped me.

what would you do if your BFF turned pure evil?
              Looney bin cat
              Less than 3 <3
              sigpic

The Rock Gods:
              -Muse
              -Coldplay
              -Paramore

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggle returns
                Explain why I was putting it in the glass before I threw it out the window

What would you do if I hugged you?

(I haven't been on here for ages and my pal Elni made a game! I like it babe )
                (OWWW thank you dear Fraggle )

Well it depends. If by turning purple evil is just the colure of her skin then I made some experiments on them If purple evil means that she started be nasty to me I done what I had done to all other ex-BFF: Explain some thing my way and never talk to them again

What would you do if I could jump off your screen and visit you?
                sigpic
                The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                Kids
                Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                Daughter: Emo234
                Proud member of GFARDTO
                Carrot Explosion Expert
                I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• Run fast!

What would you do if you found out there was a bomb in your chest
                  Pain; is part of the puzzle
                  Blood; is the price of freedom
                  Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

• die lol

what would you do if you had $1,000,000?
                    i am.....

oh and....

Comment

• Go to Las Vegas and bet it all on red.

What would you do if the Gamershood Forums were shut down.

Comment

• id email the admin or v.bulletin then keep bugging them till they open it again

what would you do if you woke up in a strange room in the middle of nowhere and it was locked?
                        i am.....

oh and....

Comment

• Climb out of the window. Lol.

What would you do if you herd that someone was trying to kill you.

Comment

• stay still and look around for stuff

what would you do if you were buried alive while sleeping??
                            i am.....

oh and....

Comment

• (Do you mean if you were buried alive in a coffin????) Get my mobile and call the police.

What would you do if you woke up in a room wearing a device locked onto you that would kill. You have these two choices:

- Let the device kill you
                              - Kill your family and the device would be removed

Comment

• let the device kill me but before that id swear to the device a billion times

what would you do if you where inside the movie saw III and it was real?
                                i am.....

oh and....

Comment

Working...
                                X