No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is tht. omg in all my yrs ov abductin ive never seen anythin lyk tht before. his alien buddy replied
    sigpic

Comment

• 195752 168 8 68152 384 *#@! 547 *&#@ .........the other alien is like uh-huh. yea. i know. 19854 ......the guy who is still there is like what the heck are they saying? one nine five seven five two? is this some sort of language. well i try it. the guy clears his throat to get the aliens attention. the aliens keep talking. so the guy goes 1324978 134 9872 98234!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the aliens stare at him for a LONG LONG LONG time. suddenly giving a big wet kiss to him. its face turned red blushing. the guy is like what the heck? what did i say? and the grandma mush replies. you just told the aliens that you.................................

Comment

• think they are the most attractive things that you have seen in a long time and would be honoured to have their babies. After realising the mistake you tried to hide behind a ..........
        sigpic

Comment

• grandma mush. so the guy (don't no where the YOU came from..and doesn't make sense for the grandma to say it either) was hiding until the hour was over. and dun dun dun! the grandma was not mush anymore. and began her evil rampage ARGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! matey i'm gonna eat you!!! the guy was like wat the h3ll is her problem, getting all pirate on me now. the aliens said no no. we prepared some food for you. a banquet was set for them to eat. they all chomped and ate and were merry. but the guy felt a tug and saw LISA SIMPSON. she said you shouldn't eat...the aliens are planning to eat you guys! i saw it with my own eyes. look at this book title! HOW TO COOK HUMANS. the aliens quickly came over to look at the book she was holding. nervously said no no... see? they wiped some dust off he book which read HOW TO COOK for HUMANS. LISA not convinced wiped some dust off later read HOW TO COOK forty HUMANS. the aliens not knowing what to do now began to.............................

i watch the simpsons...part of this is from an episode.

Comment

• laugh and laugh and nervously, you laughed as well. the aliens convinced you tht lisa was jst a figment ov ur imagination and u shud ignore her. u believed them until an hour had passed when .......
            sigpic

Comment

• ....You are suddenly dropped in a new demension that looks like the town of Springfield (town of the Simpons... for those who may not know), and suddenly you see bart speeding by on his skateboard and you....
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• explode then...

Comment

• (hehehe)

.....into great amounts of excitement because you have been put into this awesome cartoon world. So, you decide to take advantage of this great place and head off to.....
                  Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• The Prison To Annoy Some Convicts And It Turns Out The Maniac BluE Person Was Taken To The Cartoon World As Well He Escaped And Started Chasing Him But Then...

Comment

• he had to stop to eat some mushrooms coz if he didnt he would turn into mush like his grandma ....he eats the mushrooms and then...
                      Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!

Comment

• BOOM the mushrooms are made of big xplosive suff that goes boom!then he has a hole in his gut but is alive by the antorms [ants and worms fused!]that repair him but he also turns to mush but his mush has a tentecle so he destroys the city looking for a cure then he sees the...

Comment

• the....well Moe's bar. he walks in and gets a beer. hangs out with lenny and moe and homer....just singing. homer throws a salt shaker at the guy, and he blacks out. when he is awake. he realizes that the whole turning to mush was nothing but a dream. and the simpsons part too. but what the? his hands had four fingers and skin yellow. he was partly bald and sleeping next to a lady with tall blue hair. homer? Ahhhh! ! the guy yelled i'm homer! what shall i do? and the guy does.................................

Comment

• rips the little hair he has left out of his head and runs around in circles.....

Comment

• ...until bart comes up and runs over him with his skateboard. then, yells EAT MY SHORTS!!!! as he passes princibal ...errr...princebal....err....princibel....err.... .w/e. princibal skinner. anyway, so now the Homer guy is on the ground knocked out. he wakes up ...realizing it was all a dream....but what is this? AHHHHHH!!!!!! i'm britney spears!!! oh baby baby what am i going to do? so now "britney spears" guy......goes....and.....

Comment

• rings up justin... and asks him to marry her..but he told you to go $^#& yourself but then you wake up n realise that you are really jerry Sienfeld n as you walk out into the loungeroom krammer slides in ........then.......

Comment

Working...
                                X