No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his cell phone rings, he answers it and its. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• his grandma wanting to know where he was because she dosent want to be mush anymore and...

Comment

• he said i'm in the MIDDLE of nowHere. nowHere huh? his grandma replied. ummm....let's see i need a pad and pencil. now H ere. ahhh!!! you are in H. where is H? the guy is like....no idea what you are talking about grandmama. anyway, i thought maybe you could-----then the grandmamma is like NOOO i'm turning to mush again. and so she hangs up. the guy is like right. so the land of H. H. H. H. must be a code! umm....what starts with H??? Hurry. no that's not land. Land! yes! Land! HAPLAND!!! that's where i'll go! so the guy sets out to Hapland......while following the yellow brick road....he meets...

Comment

• Mistery and. . .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• the two skip down the yellow brick road. where they meet HAPLAND!!!! they see a bunch of stickmen, and out of nowhere a CURSOR begins to poke him! he's like Yo!!! what the h3ll? stop pokin me!!! i said QUIT IT!!! but the cursor kept pokin him so............

Comment

• he grabbed it ripped it in two pieces and threw it on the ground, he walked further nd saw a stickman wobbling his way nd the cursor s coming from the other way. he's trapped!!! where should he goo???

bon2stone: i'm seeing you around here a lot, why don't you register! It's fun, people recognize you much easier
              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• suddenly he knew!!! so he took one step then........ahh!!! the stupid stickman that was wobbling his way toward him had picked him up!!! there was a rock in front and the stickman tripped over it. sending the guy flying across the water to an island. there was a hut, and the cursor had clicked the porch light open. the guy knocked on the door once......it opened then......

Hollandgirl: i just don't want to go do the whole signing up part. which makes me lazy. i think....i just don't want to. i prefer doing this.i'm use to it. :-)

Comment

• he xplodes again yay then he must restart yay YAY

Comment

• so the guy has this huge celebration. but the napkins say....Happy 50th Birthday!!! and he was all mad, killed the cursor once and for all. bombed people. and then himself. only he exploded his parts and guts all over the place. and had no idea how to piece himself together. especially if his brain is in paris. and his eyes in the amazon. ahhhh!!!! the pain! someone had stepped on his foot which was in Egypt. he thinx, cuz it felt like sand, and hot too. anyway.....the guy............

Comment

• appears to be MEGADOOMER but is really. . .

Bone2stone: The registration's easy, just a couple simple things, that's all. . .

Comment

• not ME

not ME and is actually freakshow 59 then some french people ate his brain then

Comment

• because I have no brain but something fueled by Kingdom Hearts and Gorillaz, I go off to join them, I bring along. . .
                          Last edited by OneBun; 05-25-2006, 22:17:10. Reason: No racial stuff please...had to edit

Comment

• ...but the ppl lost interest walking with someone with no brain. so they left to eat some chocolate covered ants on the barge. which were really spiders that ate them, and they died, and that's another story. so Freakshow59 found a genie lamp with his foot in egypt. and he was like ok...so he tried to get the genie out with his foot. but instead of a genie, he got ............

Freakshow59: yea. well....i only come on this forum for these ummmm....threads. so there's really no point in me doing it. i'll think about it. .....thinking....

Comment

• Eternaly Becky who then granted me 5 wishes, the first one I used was to have a brain of . . .

Comment

• chesse the next wish you used to hear my amazing story

once upon a time there was a big death orb called orbidiumatork.orbidiumatork wanted to be accepted into the world of opsile.but the stick people were mean to orbidiumatork and threw rocks at him.this made orbidiumatork angry and upset so fired his death rays and destroyed everyone and beacame ruler of opsile. THE END

YOUR THIRD WISH WAS...

p.s that story was entirly out of my over active imagination and is mine and if you steal it orbidiumatork will destroy you ok good

Comment

Working...
                                X