Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but one flaw was in the plan. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• they didnt know who the person was so they ended up telling everyone so i, um um i mean the bad person...

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

• found out of the plan and loged himself in under a other members account. But one minute before the Dunce did, we found out, that it was him, so...
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• we knew we had to get an experienced "fighter" in there...We sent Freakshow after Dunce...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            we knew we had to get an experienced "fighter" in there...We sent Freakshow after Dunce...
            LOL.

and of course our great master caught him at once with the help of Mystery and her spaceship. The announcement that the bad person was caught, better know as the Dunce, went quickly around the Hood and a court was settled. The time of justice had arrived...
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• but then, suddenly and without warning, a strange thing happened...
              "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• Dunce disappeared. No, really. Dunce disappeared and even Mistery was unable to locate Dunce?! Was he/she going to strike again!?

Comment

• Mystery made a copy of Freakshow shotgun with her new technology that her hubby had invented and they came in action! With high speed they search through the Internet with Mystery's special internetship, but they came back without the Dunce at Myranda Island, the homestation of Gamershood Planet. So The Dunce must be still on Gamershood Planet. Again they made a new plan...
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Mistery called in Naruto who made Shadowclones and died, so they...

Comment

• had to dispose of the Shadowclones. A new plan...(again)....They grabbed as many carrots from Carrot Island as they could and then they...

Comment

• went to the GH hotel and gave them to everyone ther, but what they didn't tell people was that the carrots...

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                        Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                        My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                        Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• were induced with a sleeping drug, causing evryone to fall asleep
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Freakshow was the first to awaken...he knew now was the time to get to Dunce...while he was asleep...

Comment

• he saw in his dreams the place where Dunce was. He was in a cave on the Energizing Island on GH Planet and the entrance was blocked by a huge ant that didn't have an account for GH Planet but somehow managed to intrude. Now Freakshow ...

Comment

• comes after me who had suddenly disappeared (logged off lol) and takes me hostage, but i...

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X