No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loged out quick, so the Dunce disappered again and then loged in again and was transported to the mean Island of Gamershood: Myranda Island. In the mean while, Freakshow was fighting with the huge ant at the Energizing Island and was about to loose, but then suddenly there was help on his way. It was/were....
    Last edited by Adventure; 09-13-2006, 22:43:59.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• a giant muffin that conquered all. The giant muffin ate the ant and burped. Then it died. Later...

Comment

• Vault sneaked onto Carrot Island in search of Adventure. He believed that Adventure had summoned the giant muffin that ate the ant. The ant was intended to hurt Freakshow...and was unsuccessful. So...

Comment

• he searched across the whole Island, but didn't find Adventure. But then he sees a great house with a large garden (with lots of very nice carrot patches), gardened by a bunch of bunnies (nobody is allergic on GH planet) and with the new version of the T-Bird in front of the villa at the end of the huge driveway. It was OneBun place on Carrot Island. So he walks to the gate and…
          Last edited by Adventure; 09-15-2006, 05:49:56.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• and quickly grabs a carrot from her carrot patch - hoping no one is looking... He decides that maybe Adventure is visiting with OneBun, and that he might find her in there, so he doesn't go to the front door. He creeps around to the back door and...

Comment

• sets off an alarm, suddenly Freakshow appears. ..
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• and he has a semi-automatic aimed directly at Vault, "Don't move an inch." Vault's eyes dart left and right, and then...

Comment

• he tries to jump to left only to be shot at by, not Freakshow, but. . .
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• by Mistery...with her alien stun gun. She wants to do experiments on Vault...so she can try and complete her research. She looks quickly at Freakshow and....

Comment

• since every1 is distracted by vault and mistery i use my time wisely and do a little dance but then suddenly...

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsacpeGirl
                        by Mistery...with her alien stun gun. She wants to do experiments on Vault...so she can try and complete her research. She looks quickly at Freakshow and....
                        sees freakshow has also brought his shot gun with him. She shudders, because her alien stun gun is no match to the shot gun and she forgot to bring her own (she copied the shot gun earlier remember). *Hmm the experiment on Freakshow has to wait...* So Mystery decided to go after the Dunce again and orbs herself and Freakshow to the Myranda Island, where the dunce was doing a little dance. The Dunce totally freaked out when he saw Mystery with her alien stun gun and Freakshow with his shot gun, because he was unarmed. So the Dunce...
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ...started to Look at the little lady in the mushroom...

Comment

• who was positioned nearby. "How odd..." the Dunce thought, "a little lady in a mushroom..." But his mind was only distracted for a moment, because then he realized that Mistery had arrived with Freakshow. The Dunce's dance was no longer a happy one...He was scared. He quickly jumped behind a nearby tree. Mistery and Freakshow just missed seeing him. They...

Comment

• however, had a tracker on him, and found he was at

Comment

• the treehouse nearby. After he had hidden behind the tree, he had spotted a treehouse, and thought it was a good place to hide. Well, because they had a tracker, they decided not to worry about him for now because she saw a shadow looming over her, and when she looked up she saw that someone had hijacked her spaceship. Freakshow was gone when she glanced back down....He had gone...

Comment

Working...
                                X