No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman was shining his boots, thikning about all the girls he would never have. Robin on the other hand was making friendship wrist band. Meanwhile, Alfred received a call about a strange guy walking on some kind of nuclear test site and though he should send him help. So he called Superman because his 2 clowns were too slow to get there in time.
    I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

• But Superman was too busy with rescuing Lois Lane. So batman and batcat were send to the nucluar station area. Luckely they were just in time to see the strange guy crawl into a rocket. Batman and batcat went fast after him and find the stranger, wearing black clothes and a hat, in the control room, pulling out some wires and attach them to eacher again in a different way. Batman and batcat sneak slowly, behind the back of the stranger, closer to him and…
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ....then Batman motioned for the stealthy Batcat to jump on the man's back with all her claws out. She nodded in agreement. With cat-like speed, she ran and jumped onto his back and began digging her claws into his back. Batman took this moment to attack the man and he...

Comment

• ..grabbed the stranger by his hair and started to swing him around, like a cannonball hanging at a chain, with Batcat still on his back. Batcat starts to get dizzy and jumps off quickly. Then the hat of the stranger falls of his head and Batcat takes a closer at the stranger and sees that it's...
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ....reall Sir Theme!! She yowls at Batman that it's Sir Theme and he is probably malfunctioning!!! Batman quickly stops swinging Sir Theme around and realizes he now has oil all over his hands from the malfunctioning robot! Batcat uses her bat device to contact Mistery....

Comment

• and after a minute Mystery arrives. Quickly Batman and Batcat explain to Mystery what happened and they decide that Darknight's assistance was required and..
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• they ask Adventure to ask him for they knew he was with her cooking cookies. Darknight jumped in his batplane without wasting anytime and went straight towards the wrong direction because...
                I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

Comment

• the rocket was about to explode but luckly the human elastic guy jumpped onto the rocket and covered it with his body containing the blast, but...

Comment

• they realised it was a stink bomb and the smell...

Comment

• was so bad that it started melting all matters within 1km radius. They ask again the help of superman to make a tornado around it and try to suck it up in the vacuum of space. There was only one flaw to this master plan,

Comment

• it was that they had no glue to stick the tornado together when i broke so they used golden surup but.....
                        MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
                        MUM-
                        DAD-
                        SIS- Rima...
                        BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

• the syrup got so hot when going through the atmosphere that it melted and the stinking smell once again...

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• but the syrup came back down and while cooling down it formed a buble envelopping the bad smell. Superman kicked it towards the sun and saw it get vaporized. He thought that a well deserve vacation was in order and he knew the world would be safe in the hands of his GHP friends. Thats until Eternal Becky's evil twin..

Comment

• Forever Betty showed up and trapped all the loonies inside the GH hotel. Becky was trying to fight her twin, but since Betty was older and stronger, she fell to the ground with her twin on top. This was very scary for the loonies to watch from the window...

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• because they were trap inside, there was nothing they could do. Hidding in a corner, a slurp spider was listening and went to report this to the queen. Was she gonna try to ally with Foreve Betty and defeat the loonies? Or was she goona help them in exchange for something? Meanwhile...

Comment

Working...
                                X