• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unhinged

Comment

• the loony bin

Comment

• Funny
        If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• Aunt

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Misinformed
            If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

• Parents

Comment

• Shelter

Comment

• Bombs

Comment

• War
                    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                    sigpic

Comment

• Death

Comment

• Life

Comment

• Sunshine

Comment

• Warmth
                            sigpic

Comment

• love

Comment

• gone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X