The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.

Yeah, an easy letter! but I don’t know what to write, so I will just babble and fill in the space of this post. Okay, I think I write enough.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• W

That is not very much, but I have to accept it since it contains more than ten of the "forbidden expression".

Comment

• X

I think I have the easiest letter in the whole alphabet. Heck, I don't think I even have to worry about it.

Comment

• Y.

Hmm, this is not the hardest letter to have I suppose. However I thought of using it three times. So, thinking of using the forbidden letter for the forth time, after all it is harder then I thought it would be.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Z

Hmm...another fairly easy one. I like this game!! I saw I missed the tomato fight in the chit chat thread, but I hope I don't mess up here and get hit by tomatoes!!

Comment

• A:

Well, you did it, but I'm struggling since this forbidden letter is often used in English texts, but I do my best. Red Mystery doesn't look nice

Comment

• B

Hmm....it looks as though you did it without using the letter you could not use. Darn..shall I catch you next time!?

Comment

• C

Well, I know that this is your biggest dream, but your alien friend is against it, therefore she tries to avoid the forbidden letter. That's life - my friend (I almost wrote down your name...).

Comment

• D

Writing my name shall have been not well for you. Tomatoes will have been thrown! *whew!*

Comment

• E

And now you think that it is my task to post for this hard part! This is not kind of you, my "you know what" cat

Comment

• F

Hmm...it does seem as though I am leaving you with the tougher letters, doesn't it!? Just trying to make you think!

Comment

• G

I wanted to say "my favorite cat" in my previous post, but I couldn't, unfortunately. Nonetheless I think that you have understood what I meant

Comment

• H

I actually assumed you meant evil cat. I am glad I was wrong!!!

Comment

• I

Well dark's here and me have lots of tomatoes. One error and your paste.
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• J

I'm here as well, and I'm ready to talk in Chit-Chat
                                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X