Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game reviews!

Moderation Note:
    Please keep in mind that all reviews in this thread reflect the opinion of a certain person. There is no point in arguing, or trying to convince each other. If you have another opinion, feel free to post it, but please respect each others views. Thank you

This thread is for members to post their own written reviews for offline of online games. It is a real chance to get an unproffessional view of game rather than a critical view from someone in which you dont know.

Reviews written by myself

Fallout 3

Click image for larger version

Name:	fallout 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1696950

This game is a new generation in gaming, it combines FPSs with RPGs, With a spectacular storyline and graphics this game could easily be the best game ever.

In Fallout 3 you live your life inside a vault kept from the outside world due to an apocalyptic bomb. When you escape from the vault you have to survive in the wasteland, exploring destroyed and ruined sites across america. Such exploration is encouraged here more than ever, with seemingly endless optional quests and hidden areas.

Basic first-person combat (there is an optional third-person view but it looks awful) works much like Oblivion as you take aim as in a normal action game. Also you can use VATs which let you pause the game and choose which body part of the enemy you want to aim at. It works well, but like Oblivion enemies still seem to level up with you – which is terribly unsatisfying.

In short this is a stunning post-apocalyptic role-player, with one of the most complex and immersive game worlds ever.

I would give this game 89%

Valkyria Chronicles

Click image for larger version

Name:	valkyria chronicles.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1696951

An Absolutely Magnificent strategic roleplayer that is immense in the storyline and capitivating. The games setting is set in fictional europe second world war.

You take control of a team of troops, you can choose from over 50 different personalities all with different special abilities. The battle is turn based but still manages to be action packed, exciting and very challenging. It is one of a kind game but i know it wont be very popular because as with Okami no one bothers to buy decent games anymore and instead invest in some old rubbish mini game collection.

One con in the game is that there are so many cutscenes and when the game starts you think battling is never going to happen and you want to send it back to the store, but when you get battling the came becomes so charming and deep and anyone who looks past this game should rethink their decision.

I would give this game 93%
    New York!
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
    These streets will make you feel brand new,
    These lights will inspire you,
    Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Lol...
    I've been doing the same thing for a while now
    (though it needs to be updated lately, )
    HERE and HERE!
    Someguy and funja have some on there too!

Feel free to look at them whenever you want, but ask the respect owners before you take any...

Hmmm... I need to put MKW on there, lol
    READ
    >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
    It'll SHOCK you!
    Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

You never got my Wall-E review on there JE I didn't like the game much.

New super Mario Bros- http://justeazygames.webs.com/newsupermariobrothers.htm

Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles-
      http://justeazygames.webs.com/umbrellachronicles.htm

Super Mario Galaxy-
      http://justeazygames.webs.com/supermariogalaxy.htm
      Last edited by someguy; 01-05-2009, 23:23:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Clank View Post

Valkyria Chronicles

[ATTACH]11151[/ATTACH]

An Absolutely Magnificent strategic roleplayer that is immense in the storyline and capitivating. The games setting is set in fictional europe second world war.

You take control of a team of troops, you can choose from over 50 different personalities all with different special abilities. The battle is turn based but still manages to be action packed, exciting and very challenging. It is one of a kind game but i know it wont be very popular because as with Okami no one bothers to buy decent games anymore and instead invest in some old rubbish mini game collection.

One con in the game is that there are so many cutscenes and when the game starts you think battling is never going to happen and you want to send it back to the store, but when you get battling the came becomes so charming and deep and anyone who looks past this game should rethink their decision.

I would give this game 93%
        Lookie here:
        Not sure if its real though, maybe a bit to detailed to be so...
        Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

@yorick- OMG, Is that supposed to be a littlebigplanet character of the nasty woman out of valkyria chronicle
          New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

I wouldn't know (haven't played it) but probably. Look at this too:

Comment

Oh sephiroth LOL
              New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Sephiroth is confirmed, not certain about valkyria chronicles one. But its sauceom.

Comment

No the Valkyria Chronicles one is definitely the villian from the game
                  New York!

Now you're in New York!

Comment

Aww, just found out it is purely fan art...

Comment

Working...
                    X