No announcement yet.

Video Game/Download/Offline Games Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil 3? I can help. Where are you stuck? Are you still in the city or in the train?
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Lets talk here. My Pm inbox is full
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

Okay then. I just deleted some PM's but nvm. Just sent you a PM, respond here then.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I used the hose yesterday and got the second oil as well. I was heading back to the train when the nemesis stopped me. And....and killed me Sadly I didn't save the game at that point and now I can't seem to find that place where the fire was. Do you have any idea about the area perhaps. Is it near the police station?

sigpic

Comment

Becky, remember the two wild dogs who jumo out of fire at you? ...and when you run to the room on the left where you can save? Maybe not, but that's where the fire is. It's somewhere near the beggining. I think it's after you burn the rope on the gate with the lighter. I dunno, haven't played it in ages.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Ohh yes yes. I remember the place where I had burnt the rope I will check it out once again. Thank you so much
              I will let you know if I need help

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. Haven't played it for a long time but I know most of the things. Btw. thanks for the smooch!

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Found the oil Hitman. Thanks a lot
                  Now I met the nemesis just when you enter that clock tower place. He has killed me twice already.

sigpic

Comment

Are you playable as Jill or Carlos? If you're playing Carlos, just run somewhere, shoot the nemesis with the automatic gun, and then change the position.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I am playing as Jill. I was just killed by a worm like thing. I will have to start again.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know. That huge worm is so annoying. But you don't have to fight the tunnel worm at all. Go down the nook to Jill's right and activate the power supply. Then run down
                        the tunnel and push the switch in the nook. Now push the switch by the
                        ladder to lower it, then climb up it.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Ohh thats it. I kept fighting the worm Ok I will try that now and head for the train right away. So many obstacles in the way *phew*
                          Your help is really appreciated

Edit 1 - I can't seem to kill the nemesis when I enter City Hall Grounds

Edit 2 - I somehow tricked the nemesis and was heading back to the train when the ground began to shake again. I fliped both the switches, activated the ladder but the worm wont let me climb the ladder. I give up

Edit 3 - I just can't Either the nemesis kills me or the worm.
                          Hitman is there anyway to cheat

sigpic

Comment

Nemesis? Hmm. Here are a few tips: Nemesis is left handed (did he ever grab you and hold you in the air?) Well, when fighting him, shoot twice and run past his right side. Repeat this until he's dead.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Yeah he did And then he threw her like a piece of garbage I dodge him and go through the door as well. Without fighting him. But then the big fatso worm kills her
                              I was awake till 5 in the morning and still no progress

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                                Yeah he did And then he threw her like a piece of garbage I dodge him and go through the door as well. Without fighting him. But then the big fatso worm kills her
                                I was awake till 5 in the morning and still no progress
                                You can't get past the worm? Hmm. Can't you just activate the ladder and climb it fast? I think I fought him when I played RE 3 but it'll be better if you skip the fight. I know it hard, but you must try.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X