No announcement yet.

Video Game/Download/Offline Games Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this thread you can talk about Playstation games, Video games, Pc games etc. You can ask help regarding offline games.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

@ Hitman
      I can't kill the Nemesis. He is big and looks like a monster now. I think that he is the last one. Once I kill him the game will be over. But I just can't Any tips for this poor wolf from the great Hitman

sigpic

Comment

But of course o' great wolf. First, remember this. Never get behind him. And second, don't shoot him. You can't kill him with bullets. You have to kill him with an electric ray. But first you have to charge it. There are (3) some kind of batteries which you have to push in order for the ray to shoot. When the it is ready, you'll hear the charging sound. Then just lure nemesis in front of the ray and as soon as it's ready to shoot, make a distance. Then you'll have one of those cutscenes where you have to choose what you have to do, choose to ''finish him off'' and that's it. If you need anymore help, tell me.
        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

And I kept wasting my bullets and tried to kill him with the rocket launcher too
          What would I do without you I will try it again Thanks Hitman.

After 1 day -
          EDIT - I did it Hitman. I did it I just finished the game. It was fantastic. My favourite so far. I was longing to play it for years and finally I did. I just loved it. But I wouldn't have finished it without your help. Thank you so much

PS - My friend is gonna get Resident Evil 4 for me next week. Be ready to help me again

sigpic

Comment

I fear our wolf is possessed. Do we have an exorcist on da Hood?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Becky, congratulations! Jill Valentine is a tough lady that's for sure. And so are you. Congratulations again! As for Resident Evil 4, I'm not sure I can help you, haven't played it yet and I REALLY want to. It's a great game. I envy you for playing it.

Lilli, don't blame the poor wolf. Everybody who plays Resident Evil has that kind of possession. I know I had it. ...I still do.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Haha so true Hitman. By the time I get the 4th disc I am gonna start playing 3rd again. From the start. This time I am gonna choose the hard mode. Couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks a lot

sigpic

Comment

Pfft... both of you are true members of the Loony Bin. Thaz aaaaall I'm sayin

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

eternal becky i should warn you about the 4th one! tis very tough T.T once i killed the lake thingy and the giant i went to the factory part and the boss owned me T.T still havent beaten him... just dont get frusterated and exchange your game for something else like i did

Comment

Oh is it that tough And I thought 3 was tough. I was so frustraed when I couldn't kill the grave digger.
                      It's not an original copy so I won't exchange it But I am really looking forward to play it

sigpic

Comment

the graphics are much better and so much scaryer D: i actually jumped once when a zombie popped out of no where and bit me!

but im sure you could beat it if you beat number 3 because i havent yet

Comment

You haven't beaten #3 yet I thought I will never beat it too. But Hitman was there to point me at the right direction
                          I was so happy when I finally finished it. It was superb. I just loved it a lot.
                          I have got #2 as well. But the file is corrupted. The game always gets closed at the same point. It is when Leon is supposed to put that coin, when he is in the headquarters. I wish I could play it. RE#2 is the reason why I wanna get a play station. Sadly #2 is not in the stores either

sigpic

Comment

Becky, can you at least play as Claire?

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Wow how come I never thought about that You are my hero Gonna give it a try right away.

Edit - Nope. Game shuts off at the exact same spto

sigpic

Comment

Aww, sorry to hear that. Maybe you should get another Resident Evil 2 CD. It's worth playing. I think it's as good as Resident Evil 3.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X