Strange Phobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Phobias

In this thread, just post some strange phobias that you have. You don't have to share them if you don't want to, it's completely optional.

I would ask that we respect others, and not make fun of anyone else just because they are afraid of something. Just think how you would feel in that position if you made fun of them.

As for me, I am deathly afraid of needles and doctors. They scarred me emotionaly for life. I once passed out after seeing a doctor pull out a needle. I have to look away when they give me shots, or I'll either, hyperventalate, vomit, or pass out. Neither of those are good.

I dont have a fear of needles, but I share your fear of doctors. I have a strong distrust of doctors and I still only go to them in the worst possible scenaio. I even hate walking in a hospital when a loved one is there. I hate the smell and the general feeling you get from walking into one.

Comment

I don't have fears of needles either, never had.
      But I'm scared of almost everything that has more than 4 legs

Comment

I have several but one of the worst is meat cleavers. I am ok with knives but something about cleavers makes me think of losing fingers, etc. I unsuspectingly watched the movie "The Piano" with some friends and had to leave the room during one scene. And yes they all made fun of me.

Comment

many fears rather not share tho really personnal.

Comment

I have an EXTREME fear of death. So bad that I can't even really talk about it. Games where you die or whatever don't bother me, but I can't have full, real discussions about it.

And I don't have a phobia of spiders, exactly, but they do creep me out. Wolf spiders, especially. *shivers* Ick!

Lastly, I am afraid of heights. Not from a plane or anything, but balconies and such scare crud outta me. I get a little dizzy/lightheaded.

Yes, BatCat has fears.

Comment

i love spiders!(i know i'm weird ) but i am very afraid of elevators i'm scared they will stop in the middle of a floor and no one can help. i'm also afraid of crickets(the bug), bees, and(like escape) death. i am somewhat afraid of hights
              I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

I have an unrealistic fear that I'll flush a valuable ring down the toilet every time I flush.
                sigpic

Comment

For me it's plain ol' Arachnephobia (spiders)
                  Sister Dia <3
                  Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                  You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                  U-NO-POO -
                  the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I'm deathly afraid of elevators, I'd always choose the stairs because I HATE elevators! I hate how small they are and how dark and when they move

I also have a fear of cutting my feet on something sharp!

Comment

I'm actually afraid of Fruit Flies when they float around in mass hordes.

Something about the way they fly line of still in the air, it looks like a bunch of unstoppable dots.

Seriously, freaks me out.
                      ---> The Official site for the Never Ending Level Game <---

Comment

nothing abnormal for me i gues

arachnaphobia
                        fear of lightning/thunder
                        and fear of snakes

lol heart its not that bad when you hurt your foot i have had a puncture wound three inches into my heal when i was ten
                        sigpic

Comment

i am deadly afraid of spiders i will scream and run if i see one they seem unnatrual to me.
                          Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

Originally posted by jack View Post
                            I dont have a fear of needles, but I share your fear of doctors. I have a strong distrust of doctors and I still only go to them in the worst possible scenaio. I even hate walking in a hospital when a loved one is there. I hate the smell and the general feeling you get from walking into one.
                            Well, I dont share any fears of doctors or needles,(But ugh, their penmanship is horrible!) But I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders. I don't care if you say they aren't harming you if you don't harm them, or that most of them aren't in visible space, they are fricking scary!!!
                            Personal Quotes:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. If you win, you're still retarded."
                            "First Unspoken Rule Of The Internet: Nobody gives a *bleep*"
                            Highlight the area below for a fortune about your life!
                            If you actually highlighted this, you have no life.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
                              I have several but one of the worst is meat cleavers. I am ok with knives but something about cleavers makes me think of losing fingers, etc. I unsuspectingly watched the movie "The Piano" with some friends and had to leave the room during one scene. And yes they all made fun of me.
                              We share the same fear. We have one at home here. You should see the way I have wrappred it in a cloth and put it away in a carton

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                              Lastly, I am afraid of heights. Not from a plane or anything, but balconies and such scare crud outta me. I get a little dizzy/lightheaded.
                              I have a fear for heights too. But I love to travel in a plane and climb mountains. But if I stand in a balcony I really get scared to look down.

etc etc etc
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X