Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx!
    every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

All that i dream about is random stupid stuff.
      And i die in most of them.
      This is good.

Comment

And nice avatar too.

Comment

It's really enjoy reading about your dream I.V.N.U. It's fun. 9/10

It reminds me of my own dreams. There is always a line in it, but the places are changing all the time in a not logic way. Sometimes it's even that unlogical, that I know that I am sleeping in my bed and that it's just a dream. It's kinda wierd, when you ar realizing that.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

if you want to be Touched. wear black.

She can?t remember, but She was somewhere. And then She saw her parents. They too had the Darkness in them. So She ran for it, ignoring the things around Her. They called to Her. But, Her ears and heart were pounding, and all She could hear was Herself. Breathing. Hard. Suddenly, She was then in another house. She climbed out the window, walked on the ledge and spied a house at the corner. Come on, where?s a window when you need one? She said outloud to Herself. She saw it. The window seemed far, but if this was a dream, anything She did and believed would work. Not hesitating one bit, She jumped. Score! She climbed into the house. Which looked like it belonged to a wealthy family. Knowing that She must not be seen, She goes down marble stairs. Little kids stare at her. And She ducks down from the windows. The parents are confused. She hopes they don't think She is a thief or somthing. Someone comes in, the father. They say who are you? What are you doing here? She orders them to close the window. Cover the windows! She sits down on a couch, asking them to sit down too. Then begins to explain, about the curse, the epidemic. The father remembers hearing something about that happening in India. She begins to think. Was She in India? Her house is in Michigan....nowhere even near India. She is confused. She begins to talk, but the father keeps getting interrupted by the mother. Who is talking to him. The father listens intently. She can?t even get a word in. Suddenly. The mother has a strange look. The father too. She gasps. You were outside weren?t you! What were you doing? She knows that the father has been cursed. Or rather Touched. So the mother must have been affected, when.....the two hugged? However, the mother does not move, but stares blankly behind Her. She whirls around. There. There were Her parents. Although they did not move. They say calmly, we don?t want to hurt you. We will explain ourselves to you. Then you will understand. Please. She is frozen to her spot. Her eyes rapidly flicker from the mother to the parents. When we Touch the person, they will be like Us. They will see nothing but the darkness. Only their Own. the Touched. However, Our eyes are attracted to black. And we want it. Crap! This is bad, thinks She. I'm Asian. My hair is black! She takes advantage over the silence to run for it. Going around them. Desperately trying to avoid their reach. Their touch. Using the wall of the staircase to keep her from sliding too much into a wall. She goes in a circle, going completely around the stairs, and back to the front, where the door is. She runs to it. And steps out. Again, She finds herself in another room. It's sunny. And She knows there are people all around Her. She is surrounded, no escape from......
            every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

whoo! thanx alot for your comments. and for reading this.

the dream is almost over. maybe just two more chapters. that's all. i wonder what i would do with this thread after my dream is over? A sequel?

Comment

A sequel would be nice, but only if you want to. Maybe there are other members who also like to tell their dreams. But for now I am just curious how this dream is ending. Good work I.V.N.U!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I got a scary dream, too....

First there was this house that me and my family brought. THere was this big jacuzzi that can fit a bike in. Then when I was bathing it I feel someone touching me at the back then when I turned back yeah you guessed it...nothing. My family went to an open house at a big mansion. There was a ghost that people was saying at the attic in the bedroom. All of us went to the attic and there was a haunting picture at the wall that made me jumped and knocked over all the people behind me... and there it was, a ghost that looked just like a crazily drawn alien with spooky details!

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Slowing down, and being Touched.

The classmates around Her. They seem to already kno about the curse. because they are panicking. Whispering, They are here. Here! Her school does not look like this. But it doesn?t matter. They see Them. The Touched. Heading towards them. An army calmly walking, hands by their sides. her class scream and run around. Bumping into eachother. Idiots. She stands there. Dodging every moment or two. Suddenly, a boy jumps toward her. Watch Out!!! They crash into a wall. A Touched one had missed her, luckily the boy had pushed Her out of the way. The students begin to turn Dark, one by one. I don?t want to die, please no. the students cry. I don?t have time for this She thinks. And she spies a window. Opens it, spots a tree. And prepares her jump. However, Her classmates push her out. Luckily she lands. A soft landing. Her classmates jump out all at once. Crashing the tree down. She runs. They follow her. The Touched, and the new classmates who had also been Touched run behind. She spots a hill. Steep?but heads towards it. Her savior, the boy is by her side. She smiles briefly, because She had always thought that the boy liked Her. She shakes Her head. She never was interested in love. We are in danger. They are coming too fast. Must escape. What do we do? Wail the tired students. There were less of them now. She is thinking?..can?t go up at this fast rate any longer. She begins to slide down. Hoping the Touched will follow Her. Crap! The Touched were much faster than She thought, if She went directly down, She would crash and be Touched by on of Them. She jumps the way down. Much higher than before, becuase of Her speed. Going over Their heads. At the bottom, She runs, pushing people out of her way. She spots water. She wasn?t a good swimmer. And never was. The Touched were getting close. She jumps in. One of the Touched were good, and were right behind Her. Crap! She swims back shore. Back to running. She was not getting tired for some reason. Anyway, She is slowing down. The swimmer who was Touched caught her black hair. NO! She thought. She feels Herself freezing up.

Comment

Thrilling! Would she be touched now?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i won't be able to do today's chapter. it's probably the last. but i will tomorrow. i promise!!! i should be able to. sorry. but thanx for reading!

Comment

I love your dream! It's so fascinating! Maybe when you do a story some kind contest, you can jot your story there.

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Wow, i think it's most weird that you remember the dream so good that you can make 4/5 long chapters about it, mostly i only remember some parts.. but i think we should do something like GTgirl suggested, but it would be the best if we do a Dream Contest, cuz that's kind of what this thread is about, so everyone posts his dream here in chapters (if you can) and then everyone rates the chapters..

Last chapter: 9/10 I love your dream, you could write a book about it! i would surely read that book! it looks a bit like stephen kings book 'Mobile' everyone goes crazy when they call with their cellphone and they kill other people but there is a bug in the system,, so the people mutate and get smarter, they can read minds and stuff, it's a really great book!
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

What Now?

Hold on. She thinks. Maybe if my hair doesn't Touch the rest of My body, only My head will freeze. She tried it out. Yes! It worked! She kicks the person really hard. Then She goes back to running. She ran under a brick archway, finding Herself, then in a train station or something. She was wearing shoes with wheels on them. And She began to skate FAST. Going through opened doors. And the people seemed to never be in Her way. She continues going. One of the Touched follows right behind Her. Also with the weird shoes. She sees a stop. Oh No! this is bad bad!!!! She skids to a stop. 3 or 4 Touched surround her. They all touch her black hair, but all that?s frozen is Her?.head. nowhere else. She wonders. Then a girl gives Her a mask. A black mask, and a red mask.the ones that cover your mouth. She puts them on. Behind her is a man. She sees the man. But then how is that She can see him, when Her back is turned? She was having Her thoughts, She moved her own body. Yet, She can see herself. From another point of view. This was confusing. But no time. Watch out! She says to Herself. That man! She gasps. Black! They can only touch black. And because My hair is Black they can only touch that. Which does not effect any other limbs. But that mask! It will freeze me completely! Come on! Wake up Me! Get that mask off. She feels her hands quickly tearing the masks off. The red first than the black. She gasps. She then looks back to where the chase had started. What now? They can?t Touch me. I?m not wearing black. What Now?

Comment

a story.

What now? She closes Her eyes. She knows this is a dream, all She has to do is close Her eyes, and wake back up. Come on, She thinks, back to reality. In bed. Go back.

My eyes open. I knew it. I knew it was a dream. I get up. Wow. It was all so real. It seemed like the perfect?.story. it would make a great story. I gotta write this all down. I have to.

11:03pm

Comment

Working...
                                X