Clear All

cool

lol mistery edited th first post to say "bad up"
    Live in virtue no desire.
    And in the grave an angels' choir.
    You look to heaven, wonder why.
    No one can see them in the sky.
    Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

wow cool dream you had INVU
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by bread
        cool

lol mistery edited th first post to say "bad up"
        Lol, yes I just deleted and replaced the inappropriate content and missed to delete "up" aswell. Now it's fixed. :-)

Comment

ok, i dreamt last night and i remembered, so i'm gonna post it here, it's really weird i know !

It's not like I'm 'in' a person, I'm just watching everything, like in a film or something. It's in an airplane, there's a woman in a dress and she starts to scream, she has to give birth to her baby, so she screams: Is there a docter in here? Then I see there's docter Andy Campbell (you might know her from the serie strong medicine, don't ask why she was in my dream, she just was) and she starts to help the woman. She runs to the back of the airplane and gets a key out of her pocket. She opens a white drawer and there she sees a foot. Well, not exactly a real foot, it looked like a plastic sort of foot, can't really explain it. She thinks it's frozen so she askes dr. Lu Delgado (also from strong medicine) for advice. They decide to put the foot into the microwave. After a while she gets it out and it's all brown cuz it's burned on the toes. She has another foot and decides not to put that one in the microwave. Suddenly I'm in another scene, I'm in my house and my father is there too. I'm sitting in a chair in the kitchen talking to him. Then we hear a beep, it's getting louder and louder and then it gets softer, like in a wave. We just know it comes from a metal detector-thing and we see a round thing flying in the air going up and down. And again, we just know it comes from a ghost holding a bullet (it looked like those bullets you see in CSI coming out of the body's, not intact). My dad was holding a bottle of wine, so he starts looking where the ghost is to pour it over him so we can see him. My dad first pours it over me cuz he's afraid the ghost was attacking me. Then he managed to pour it over the ghost and we see a little boy standing there holding a bullet. He had no pupils, we could only see the white of his eyes and he was really really scary! And my dad tries to get the bullet out of the boys hand, it doesn't work and then the boy throws the bullet to me. And then I woke up. So that's my dream. Weird!

Comment

Weird...Really weird and freaky!!!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

the first part was funny, but the ghost-thing was a little freaky..

With bob.
              I am an elite member of
              GFARDTO
              And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
              deviantART

My deviant(my art)
              Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

yeah i know i dunno why i dreamt it

Comment

People say,that we dream about what we were thinking b4 sleeping.
                  So maybe u were watching that serial about doctors.
                  Or maybe u watched a horror movie.
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

yeah i did watch it, but not right before i went to sleep, but that's doesn't explain the feet or the ghost.. but why do we care

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
                      I have deja vu all the time, I can see into the future though my dreams sometimes, and usaully about a couple days, weeks, months or even years (this has happened before, trust me) later, I'm in the same scene. I think its cool, but it also questions Are our future laid out for us?

yeah but when it happened 2 me it was a show..... the exact words the exats place..... and i had the dream the year before the show came on air!

Comment

I'm always having wierd dreams and would love to dictate some of them on here sometime but don't have time right now... so I'll try to get on another time and tell you all about my crazy dreams.

OK the weirest thing happened. The other day I had a dream that I went to an amusement park with Ken Evers and his family. Yesterday I went to SDC and... You get the picture right? They were there. Plus someone I didn't think would be there because he was sick but it was Ken's brother-in-law which I guess counts as family but he wasn't in my dream. It's weird to call him Ken's brother-in-law for infact I met him first but... I'M CRAZY so what can I say?
                        Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 07:08:40. Reason: merged posts
                        History is written by those wo survive, and their account reveals a heart released from death and defeat.

-Stephen Bly in his book The Outlaw's Twin Sister

Comment

OK, here's my weird dream, I had it when I was 3 or 4 when I was still bed-wetting... INTRO (true): I got a balloon from a bag of balloons and it was yellow. I used to love drawing faces on balloons and I drew one on this balloon...
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          The yellow balloon strangely frowns and has an evil smile on its face (that I drew.) It starts talking:
                          BALLOON: Whatcha doin' there, kid?
                          (I shuffle down a bit in my bed) ME: T-T-T-trying t-to go t-to sleeeeep...
                          BALLOON: Why?
                          (Now my sheets are up to my chin) ME: B-B-because I'm t-tired.
                          BALLOON: Go to the toilet!
                          (I goto sleep) ME: Okay...
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          You can guess what happened after that...
                          I woke up crying with shock and my parents had to clean my bed.

Always smile!
                          THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS ARETHE BEST - JK ROWLING IS MY ROLE MODEL!!!:dan: :hb: :popc1: :hit:

:dewave:

Comment

I always have weird dreams accualy it's not a dream it's a premonition...it goes like this...
                            I was in a mall w/ my friends and they were laughing and laughing but I don't know why they were laughing coz they were behind me then a big fat guy walks toward us and told us to shut our mouth then one of my friends told him why would we do that this is a public place and then I just saw them fighting and the people don't care they just walk in and out of the mall w/out noticing them..so I stoped them and I was the one who was punched and then I woke up
                            and that same day me and my friends went to the same mall and I told them about my dream then suddenly someone was fighting behind us..
                            I'm just glad it wasn't us I'll be punched in the face
                            never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

The sickest dream I have ever dreamed:
                              I dreamed that it was a living man-eating toilet paper roll in the bath, it was just rolling around snapping after me
                              I was 5 years old when I dreamed this.
                              Ninjas have more fun
                              I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
                              Online Family:
                              PanDad:.....Hitman
                              Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
                              Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

Once I had a dream that there were monsters in my bathroom!
                                and once I had a dream that my cousin megan put a bomb in my kitchen sink!
                                once I also had a dream that a blanket was alive and at me and my family o:
                                Da pudding turtle fanatic
                                Da PM spammers's fanatic
                                THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
                                GFARDTO Chip eater
                                WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
                                AYUH!
                                ( )_( )
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
                                Online family: Sister: Super_T.
                                Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

Working...
                                X