No announcement yet.

Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once dreamt that I was a frog in a little boy's bedroom. He was sleeping, cos it was night. (I remember his sheets were dark blue with pink and dark yellow stars) And then I jumped onto his desk and found his little toy airplane, it was red with yellow lining and propell, and then I flew out of the window into the sunrise

I think I was about 8 when I dreamt this, and still I remember it really clearly

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

omg o:
      that seems fun!
      Da pudding turtle fanatic
      Da PM spammers's fanatic
      THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
      GFARDTO Chip eater
      WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
      AYUH!
      ( )_( )
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
      Online family: Sister: Super_T.
      Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

This night I had a dream that I was an anime character

....I gotta stop reading so much Naruto and Bleach O_O
        Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

! Don't you dare!

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

I won't I won't! Too addicted!

But I was reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyRE ALLY pretty as an anime character! I had green eyes, long brown hair and a black and pink kimono!

Comment

sis your pretty as anything
              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I had another dream a couple of weeks back that I was being held hostage (or however you write it)

Comment

Dreams

i had a dream a bee stung me on the nose

Comment

i had a dream when i was 3 after watching jaws 2 or something and this is all i can remeber of it so the guy with the green mask(i forgot the movie)was on ski's laghs and ski's off and it shows my batroom with my friend mitchal in his trunks and goggles on in the tub then the shark comes up and eats him
                    I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

This is my scariest nightmare every (nightmares are dreams. bad dreams.)

Im in a black room with white lines. i look around for anything to get out of it or use. nothing. the room was empty. no doors. no windows. nothing. just white lines. then the ground shakes and i fall through the ground. i look down screaming. im falling in a black hole. after falling in it im in this weird world. everything was floating in the sky. the sky changed color really fast. the water was going up and down like its jumping and trying to destroy itself. there was weird music like something was playing backwords. the ground moved like clay. there was no sun or moon but a bullet flying around that was the size of the sun. i step and fall again. after falling in the hole im in a dark place. i look above. its just white. then i see the bullet again. its facing at me and going down. i dodge it. the hole goes. i open my eyes. im back at that place again but the ground isnt clay and the bullet isnt there. the sun was there. but it was going like the sky: changing color. i look at the floating stuff. they are all knifes. i freak and run. then the land behind me disappears when i look back. the knifes were gone too. i look back. so is that land. i look down. im not standing on anything. i see a dot then. it gets bigger. coming faster. it turns black. bam! im in darkness again. only to find the knifes. then i close my eyes. i open them. back at the weird place the 3rd time. am i going nuts? then there was a ball. and a face. i look at it. its me. i hear a gunshot in it. me in the ball falls. a man then appears with a gun. he looks at me. he points left. i look there. there was the man holding the gun thats facing me. i run. then fall like the first time only to go to another black hole. there was the man, the knifes, the black room which was really a black box, the bullet and the hole with the light in my face. i see the ball. theres the man. he says "do you want this madness to stop". i say yes. i open my eyes. im awake. back in my house. the dream was over.

How scary was that guys?
                      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                      sigpic
                      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

O_O
                        *is insanely scared right now*

Comment

Originally posted by New1000 View Post
                          This is my scariest nightmare every (nightmares are dreams. bad dreams.)

Im in a black room with white lines. i look around for anything to get out of it or use. nothing. the room was empty. no doors. no windows. nothing. just white ...

How scary was that guys?

That was more... Random then scary...

If I had that dream I would be wondering what is going on rather then scared

Comment

Suzy: lol
                            Heartofthedark: yea it was pretty random. but it was a bit scary. still its just a dream.
                            Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                            sigpic
                            Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

when i was five i had a dream i took over the world with bunnies
                              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I have a few...
                                One where i was juggling my eye balls... and dropped em like glass... XD

another where i was in a mcdonalds playplace and fell off the edge of a 60 story play place and just before I hit the ground woke up. it was AWSOME
                                another where i missed the school bus and almost got hit by it
                                ummm
                                oh yah! and this one where i was walking in the park whene some dogs (Pitbulls or something...) poped out of no where and started growling I woke up and the "Growling"turns out to be my dad snoring
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X