X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many dreams

I wouldn't know where to start.

Comment

Last night I had a nightmare that my grandma was trying to kill me and my mom She was running after us with a gun (WHAT THE- How in the world could she run?! She can hardly walk!!!! >.>) I have no idea how we got there but we were in the Hotel me and my mom stayed on our vacation when she cought up and-------------------

I woke up
      Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

OMB, what a scary dream

Hehe, I had a dream last week that Escape and Darknight were visiting me, but I was so busy that I almost had no time for them

Comment

Pffft... you lucky. Me wish I COULD dream that my kitten daughter or da wolf or at least my pup baby would visit. Me would spoil them so bad in da dream...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

My family and I went out to Olive Garden last night... I had a dream this morning that a random waiter brought me a small bowl of pasta when I was finished with my meal, on the house. All I could think was, "Is this vegetarian? Do I see shrimp in there?" But my mom thought he was trying to flirt with me. Then my pups woke me up.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL Why "do i see shrimp in there"? I had a dream about a week ago that my baby cousin started talking, the next day he said his forst word
              New York!
              Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
              There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
              These streets will make you feel brand new,
              These lights will inspire you,
              Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

i have de juvu's a lot :/
                I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

The weirdest dream I've ever had was one where i got a crush on an elephant. It was seriously o_0''. Second weirdest would be one where I'm in a city where all the walls are either beige or yellow, and they can't be white because the doors would get scared. And i can't forget the one where one of my cats had weird kittens. One of them was taller than the door.
                  When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
                  so nerdy its cool
                  teh wootness

Comment

LOL, the doors would get scared? That's really a crazy dream
                    And the others of course, too

Comment

• Not sure if I should post in here...but what the heck. I dreamed last night I was back at school with an older Olivia Newton-John and we were going to sing "Let Me Be There" together. I woke up before we went onstage.

Comment

• ... what a pity I would of course have been in the audience proudly listening to my friend da RBS

@otakette
                        I can actually understand the elephant thing if it was Crimsons Horton Your dream are real funny!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• i have really weird drems
                          I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

• I had a dream that zombies took over the earth, and when I went on Gamershood, there were only about 100 of the active members left. It was a depressing story.
                            Then Clank came to my house and helped kill the Z's in my neighborhood. Weird.

Comment

• Lately I've had some very bad dreams and nightmares!! Not exactly sure why, but it's been happening for about 2 weeks. Been right along with my insomnia. Last night's dream had my mom getting killed, and then someone (all I could see was a straw hat () and his hands had his hands around my neck and was strangling me. I couldn't yell for help, as I had no air. I woke up feeling horrible and scared. It took everything in me not to call my mom just to make sure she was okay. (Would have been 3:30 a.m. there. ) But I did give in and check to make sure my windows and door were locked and secure. Then I had to watch late night t.v. for an hour before I could fall back asleep. THEN, I had ANOTHER nightmare where I was dating a killer, and then when I found out what he was, I broke up with him, but he came after me trying to kill me. I remember him shooting at the building I was in, and there were holes all over the wall from his bullets. The holes were about 3 inches in diameter. And he kept searching for me, and I kept running away. Man, rough night for me.

Oh, and nope. I haven't been watching scary/violent movies, playing violent games, or reading violent books.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                                Lately I've had some very bad dreams and nightmares!! Not exactly sure why, but it's been happening for about 2 weeks. Been right along with my insomnia. Last night's dream had my mom getting killed

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                                and then someone (all I could see was a straw hat () and his hands had his hands around my neck and was strangling me.

I couldn't yell for help, as I had no air. I woke up feeling horrible and scared. It took everything in me not to call my mom just to make sure she was okay. (Would have been 3:30 a.m. there. )
                                True! I never got no call

But I did give in and check to make sure my windows and door were locked and secure. Then I had to watch late night t.v. for an hour before I could fall back asleep. THEN, I had ANOTHER nightmare where I was dating a killer, and then when I found out what he was, I broke up with him, but he came after me trying to kill me. I remember him shooting at the building I was in, and there were holes all over the wall from his bullets. The holes were about 3 inches in diameter. And he kept searching for me, and I kept running away.
                                Man, rough night for me.

Oh, and nope. I haven't been watching scary/violent movies, playing violent games, or reading violent books.
                                Aww... my poor baby Yup, it was a very rough night for you and I am sure it is all your bosses fault I am so gonna ask Becky ta pay him a nice wolfy visit *Hugs sweet kitten daughter very much *

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X