No announcement yet.

Most Embarrassing Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok....I'll give you ONE, JUST ONE, of my most embarassing moments...DaisFunky reminded me of it....

I had just transfered to a new High School...first day, Freshman year. It was maybe the 2nd week of classes, and I was walking down the hall where all the lockers are, heading to class. Someone says, "Hey, Selena!" and I turn my head and look over my shoulder, but keep walking forward. All of a sudden, BAM!!! I walk right into a pole that divides double doors entering into the quad. OMG!!! I had a red mark on the side of my face, and was so humiliated. What made it worse, was the girl who had called out to me (a new friend at the time) thought is was so hilarious, that once arrived in English class, and most of the class was there....and she said (and pointed at me), "Oh my God, you guys missed the funniest thing!!! Selena walked into a pole on the way to class!!!" She burst out laughing, as did others, (so did I...) and I looked back at them with my red mark across my cheek!! Okay..now I'm embarassed again and that was about 13 years ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      ok....I'll give you ONE, JUST ONE, of my most embarassing moments...DaisFunky reminded me of it....

I had just transfered to a new High School...first day, Freshman year. It was maybe the 2nd week of classes, and I was walking down the hall where all the lockers are, heading to class. Someone says, "Hey, Selena!" and I turn my head and look over my shoulder, but keep walking forward. All of a sudden, BAM!!! I walk right into a pole that divides double doors entering into the quad. OMG!!! I had a red mark on the side of my face, and was so humiliated. What made it worse, was the girl who had called out to me (a new friend at the time) thought is was so hilarious, that once arrived in English class, and most of the class was there....and she said (and pointed at me), "Oh my God, you guys missed the funniest thing!!! Selena walked into a pole on the way to class!!!" She burst out laughing, as did others, (so did I...) and I looked back at them with my red mark across my cheek!! Okay..now I'm embarassed again and that was about 13 years ago!!!
      I've done something like that too. Once a few years ago I was going to another town to go to a concert alone. I hadn't been there before so I was having trouble finding the place where my bus would go from, as this was just out in front of the station so there were plenty of bus stops.

I don't know what had caught my attention but suddenly I find myself walking smack, head first, right into a lamp post. Although I'm usually not embarassed by such things, I couldn't help thinking of Mr. Bean, so that really wasn't one of my proudest moments. Fortunately there wasn't really anybody around to see it.

I even thought about going to the emergency room since I might've gotten a concussion, and this was an 8 hour concert, but I came to the conclusion that I wasn't feeling sick and went after all. But I got a bump on my forehead, if I recall correctly
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

@ Sir Theme....Ahh....poor thing...at least I'm not the only one to walk into a pole!!

Comment

@EscapeGirl: You reminded me of something like that too (it's almost the same as sir theme's, but it's not about me). We were going back home from school on our bikes and we have to go over a kinda small path so there can only be 2 people next to each other. We were riding with the three of us, so my friend decided to ride over the side-walk instead. My other friend next to me had sweets and she wanted to give the friend on the side-walk one, but i was in the middle, so she gave it to me first so that i could give it to the friend on the side-walk. We were kinda clumsy so it took long and the friend on the side-walk was looking at her sweet and we were still riding. Suddenly I hear a big bang next to me and I look around and I find my friend with her bike almost folded on the lamp post! It was soooo FUNNY we still talk about it and luckily she says it didn't hurt, but i almost fell off my bike laughing. She was so anxious to get her sweet she didn't pay attention to the road anymore
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

@ Miss Holland and Sir Theme....I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! LOL!! I'm really glad your friend didn't get hurt, Miss Holland...but how funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
              @EscapeGirl: You reminded me of something like that too (it's almost the same as sir theme's, but it's not about me). We were going back home from school on our bikes and we have to go over a kinda small path so there can only be 2 people next to each other. We were riding with the three of us, so my friend decided to ride over the side-walk instead. My other friend next to me had sweets and she wanted to give the friend on the side-walk one, but i was in the middle, so she gave it to me first so that i could give it to the friend on the side-walk. We were kinda clumsy so it took long and the friend on the side-walk was looking at her sweet and we were still riding. Suddenly I hear a big bang next to me and I look around and I find my friend with her bike almost folded on the lamp post! It was soooo FUNNY we still talk about it and luckily she says it didn't hurt, but i almost fell off my bike laughing. She was so anxious to get her sweet she didn't pay attention to the road anymore
              It also happened with me!
              I was riding a bike, and the 'sit' was too high so I couldn't ride it very well. I was riding alone, and something just caugh my attention, and...guess what happened...*puuum* My left hand hitted the lamp post and I almost fell off the bike, and there were alot of cars (with people inside), I didn't really see where they were looking at...but it was probably at me
              It was really embarracing, cause when this kinda stuff happen, I'm normally between friends, and we all laugh alot...but...it would be even worse if I started laughing (since I was alone...)
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

im embarrased everyday.
                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Okay, this happened this morning and it was really stupid and funny at the same time

I was alone with a friend, she found a little spider (she loves spiders) and was 'playing' with the spider and trying to grab it and put it on her hand, and I was VERY away from her (I hate spiders) and watching her. Then she says very loudy: "HEY NADINE!!! I DID IT!!!", she was pretending she grabed the spider and the spider was in her hands and suddenly she turns around and 'throws' me the 'spider' (that was not really the spider, it was 'nothing') and I got really scared and started to run away, though, a little tree was behind me! So I just turned around, and *puuuff* I 'hitted' the tree and I almost fell on the floor! It was soooo funny!!! And I couldn't even feel embarrased, cause I was laughing alot!!! It was totally LOL My friend couldn't even breath with so many laughs!!!! I sware I never had such an embaracing and funny moment in my life

Comment

HAHAHA ROFL Doglover, sooo funny
                    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
                      Okay, this happened this morning and it was really stupid and funny at the same time

I was alone with a friend, she found a little spider (she loves spiders) and was 'playing' with the spider and trying to grab it and put it on her hand, and I was VERY away from her (I hate spiders) and watching her. Then she says very loudy: "HEY NADINE!!! I DID IT!!!", she was pretending she grabed the spider and the spider was in her hands and suddenly she turns around and 'throws' me the 'spider' (that was not really the spider, it was 'nothing') and I got really scared and started to run away, though, a little tree was behind me! So I just turned around, and *puuuff* I 'hitted' the tree and I almost fell on the floor! It was soooo funny!!! And I couldn't even feel embarrased, cause I was laughing alot!!! It was totally LOL My friend couldn't even breath with so many laughs!!!! I sware I never had such an embaracing and funny moment in my life
                      OMG!!! I would have paid to see that!!! Poor Nadine!! ROFL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        OMG!!! I would have paid to see that!!! Poor Nadine!! ROFL!!!
                        And me too!!!! I only felt the tree...I didn't see myself hitting the tree God...I would love to have a video or some photos of it!!!
                        It was sooo funny!!!

Comment

First I would like to say hello all, for I'am still fairly new here. Alright everybody, it may fit into the disturbing category. The other day when I was sleeping, I'm still not sure what happened, one of my cat jump from above right onto my head, which waked me up. I was a bit confused and decided to leave it at that and check it out the next day. I woke up to go to work, having completely forgotten about it and came back home. I'm now making diner for myself and dunno what I was thinking, but I opened the freezer to check what was there to eat and slamed the door on my nose. Of course I was bleeding. In any case, the next day I wasnt working and it's then I realized how much blood there was on my pillow. I thought I had to clean it right away coz blood stain are hard to remove. I was doing 2-3 things at once and while getting up, I bang my head on a door I had left open to get my cleaning stuff, leaving another scar next to the previous one. Man! I felt like I was the dumbest guy ever.
                          I'd rather be an optimist who's a little bit crazy than a pessimist who's right.

I have found eternal life. Embrace it.

Comment

@ Fredskywalker....First off...HI!!! So nice to meet you!! Hope to see you around!! Welcome to Gamershood! We're all a bit looney...but it's more fun that way!! Poor you!! I bet your head is really hurting you, too!! Don't feel dumb!!

Comment

so i was being a jerk to a girl one day and said stuff to her mom and she got angry and she doesnt talk to me now.
                              I was a 1/1000 of a metre,of having her as my girlfriend.
                              Daamit.
                              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

@ Maniac...Hmm...sometimes it pays to be nice! Better luck next time, though!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X