Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Funja!

Heart> oh! spore,I know what that is (I saw the commercial yesterday ) it does look pretty good.

I'm not in the business of faking to please vain opposers

"It's better to be hated for what you are...then loved for what you're not" -Kurt Cobain

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away".

"Dream as if you'll live forever..and live as if you'll die today". -James Dean

Comment

• Alias - It's very fun but so annoying to me right now! (Darned grox won't let me go to the center of the universe!)

Comment

• hey i have fox to but they are like fifteen planets over and they are being mean to me
        and i have a trade route
        sigpic

Comment

• Hi everyone.

Comment

• Heart> so kill grox... jk

"It's better to be hated for what you are...then loved for what you're not" -Kurt Cobain

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away".

Comment

• Escape - I'm with you on that one *Yawn* How are ya

Funja - Try to find someone beside you You could always restart too I've restarted about 10 times and you learn something new every time

Alias - I SOOOO would but it would break the "Galactic code" Which would make my allies turn into neutrals and my neutrals turn into enemies AND The Grox is about 20x the size of my empire

Comment

• a whole race
                oh i uhhhhh......... "borrowed" one of them to see if they would live on my planet
                they died
                is htat bad
                sigpic

Comment

• Funja - You can check if they will survive using the Terra score chart

Comment

• Heeeeeeeeeeeart! Me okay. Have a cold, though. But I did just eat a very tasty dinner from Olive Garden! How are you?

Comment

• my animals got him lol
                      and i like trowing trees have you got one to orbit yet lol it is funny then i get animals to orbit
                      sigpic

Comment

• Funja - Yeah but I like to save trees for terraforming

Escape - Aww *Prepares the teas and blankets*

Lucky you! We don't have Olive Garden up here but I have eaten at it before and it is sooo good

Comment

• i love olive garden
                          i want a cookie my sister is making them and they smell soooooo gooooood
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hello Escape!

Heart> well,maybe if you can find a way around the "Galatic code",and knock him/it out,or eat him ....or push him into a void (if they have those in that game)

Comment

• Alias - It doesn't actually tell you what the "Galactic Code" is but I think it is..

- No blowing planets up

- No blowing Colony's up

- No Extincting an Empire

And I can't knock out/eat/push them into a void because it's me in a space ship against a planet and colonies

Comment

• @Heart....Thank you dear!

Yeah, it's great! I had the chicken alfredo. So yummy!

@Alias...Hello there!!! How are ya?

@Funja.....It is, isn't it? Sounds like you're enjoying your game.

Comment

Working...
                                X