Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah....hooray for you

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frantic Freddie View Post
      Still workin' on the pics & stories,but gotta mention this:

3 days after we got back,the band that I'd wanted to join,then they got a drummer,I was disappointed....well,they called me & said I had the gig YEEHAAAAAW!!!!
      For getting the gig
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

• Sleep will not come. My bed tonight is two chairs. In the morning, I will not be able to feel at least one of my legs for five minutes. It's cold. Someone has fallen asleep on my jacket. How lucky for him. My legs are colder anyways. These are foolish things to mention. They are mundane in the wake of catastrophe. Still it tires me, and that is all I need.
        Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• @Yorick....are you alright?? It doesn't sound like it.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'm okay. I was just giving myself something to do to put myself to sleep. It worked, anyway.

Comment

• I am glad it worked and that you are okay
              sigpic

Comment

• And now... I'm swamped with misplaced sleepiness. I can't sleep yet. DOnt. Don't not yet.

Comment

• Me can sleep but me has to work in about an hour so I am not allowed to anymore....

I hope you can fall asleep fast
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well,I did 2 gigs & they told me it wasn't working out,not musically but it just wasn't a good fit.We shook hands & parted friends.

My main comp's been in the shop,that's why I ain't been around,borrowed my mom's laptop,but it's old & slow.But I get mine back Monday & I'll finish the trip stories
                    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• I am so sorry to hear that it wasn't working out for you. Paws crossed that you will find a new band soon..

Also sorry to hear about your comp but glad that it will be fixed soon
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hooray for comp repair shops....

@Yorick, I think I found your misplaced sleep. You filed it under "Will do this later"

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Daughter passed her drivers exam today!!!!!!!!

I am such a proud mom
                          sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations
                            or
                            Congratulations 2
                            you choose

Comment

• Now it's time to get a GPS tracking device installed in your car!

Comment

• @OscarW...I like them both but the second one is more for the daughter

Thank you both for the congrats
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X