No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's little worse than trying to climb a tree only to discover that it's got a hundred other occupants before you, and that they aren't picky about what it is they're climbing on. Almost worse than fleas.
    Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• So true. I just hope none of my easter eggs will be covered with ants. brrrr... BTW, Happy Easter to everyone.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzin View Post
        The best places have wind, water, sun and a beach.
        Hey hey we have that all in the Netherlands.

Originally posted by Yorick View Post
        Maybe some grassy knolls to roll around in too. And highly climbable trees without ants.
        okay... and that we don't have...

I agree, those things are the best.

But I also like blue skies with big white clouds, flowers and bugs to photograph.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to leave you all waiting. I feel like a snail trying to spin plates right about now. Things that shouldn't take so much time and effort are occupying most of my time and effort.

Comment

• How come?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I think I'm a slow thinker. Or maybe a fast thinker but a slow do-er, my thoughts are constantly outpacing my actions, and they have to circle back around to keep in touch, scrambling the process into a big mess. There's a pilot, but no map and no destination beyond a vague idea. Everything is fluffy and incorporeal, and these purpose things are hard to manage. Or so I think.
              Last edited by Yorick; 04-18-2016, 06:28:01.

Comment

• Perhaps it's an idea to focus on what is most relevant to you and then make a plan how to accomplish that and keep it as simple as posible without being unrealistic or unreasonable.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I guess that's the issue. I don't do planning well and I don't do simple well. Unrealistic and unreasonable are also up in the air.

Comment

• All great mnds need a simple minded sidekick. I would volunteer. grin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                      All great mnds need a simple minded sidekick. I would volunteer. grin
                      You are hired, lol.

edit: You know, it's pretty awesome that this forum is still alive and running, despite that the admin turtle hasn't been online since over a year. Maybe we should rename this forum to Morla's Forums.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• But Morla rarely goes fishing...

Comment

• Too bad the turtle in this book is just called Turtle.
                          https://books.google.nl/books/about/...er&redir_esc=y
                          Fishing turtle and mean slurpspider that wants to steal the fish.
                          I would swear this is about our admin turtle..
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe the author just wanted to protect the Admin...hihi

Comment

• You are so clever!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Y'all are beyond me

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Working...
                                X