Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which will eventually lead to
    <<deleted by moderation ~please try to refrain yourself to post about such topics in the chat as we to have very young members among us>> YAY WOOHOO!!!!!
    Not good.

Comment

• ............................. why don't you post in the "let it out' thread?
      I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

• no thanks.

Comment

• @Hitman, huh? Why am I being selfish? But yes, I can be selfish sometimes, I won't deny it. Hitman, what I said to someguy also counts for you.
          The baby is doing great! Yesterday she made her first two steps all by herself. She is a very happy girl, really enjoys discovering all the aspects of life. I will regret the day she will find out about the bad things life has too. But it is unavoidable. As for myself, I am doing well. I just have little energy lately.

@Someguy, don't be so negative. As it may sound not true to you now, things will get better, also for you. And please try to refrain yourself to post about such topics in the chat as we to have very young members among us.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *looks around* me? i'm not young I'M 11 AND THAT IS NOT YOUNG!!@adventure do you know everyone's age even if they don't show it?

Comment

• It never gets better.
              It hasn't been better for 8 years.

Comment

• YOU NEED A HUG!!!*goes and hugs someguy*

Comment

• @Adventure
                  No, for no reason. I was just kidding. I'm so happy for you! And I hope you recover soon. Please give your baby a kiss from me. I never got the chance to ask you, how does it feel to have a baby in your life?
                  Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• I don't know what to do right now.

Comment

• @momomo, I wasn't talking about someone in specific. But these forums are public and can be read by everyone. And no I can't see members their age if they have hidden it or didn't give up their year of birth. When members prefer to keep that private we mods don't have knowledge of it either.

@someguy, you don't know this, but I had a really terrible childhood and my teenage years were far from good either. In my early twenties I lost both my father and my mother and went through a gigantic depression and even had to cut of my study I almost had finished. So you could say life hasn't been kind to me for more then 20 years all together. But even for me everything turn out well in the end. So I am sure at some point things will get better for you too, and I really hope you don't have to wait so long as I had to wait. But eventually things will work out for you in a good way too.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• These past years have felt like an eternity.
                        Like a heavy pressure on me.

Comment

• ..... my grandpa died last year......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman View Post
                            @Adventure
                            No, for no reason. I was just kidding. I'm so happy for you! And I hope you recover soon. Please give your baby a kiss from me. I never got the chance to ask you, how does it feel to have a baby in your life?
                            So admitting I can be selfish served no purpose?
                            Aww I will give the bay a kiss from you. Thanks.
                            It feels great! She really is the best thing that happened to me and the light in my life (yeah, I realize this sounds outworn but it's true). I never could imagine how great it is to be a parent. You really have to get one, before you really can understand how fantastic it is.

Originally posted by someguy View Post
                            I don't know what to do right now.
                            I agree with momomo, you need a hug.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hug!!

Comment

• No hug.

Comment

Working...