• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north America
    Have you heard of dallas tx

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
      Escape - Probably

Yes Perhaps we should put plastic on the couches!

See you soon! And watch out for traffic!
      Plastic on the couches!? But then I couldn't claw the arms apart.

Nah, no traffic at this hour. But because it's dark, and late, I drove. I didn't want to get attacked or anything. I mean, I don't live in a horrible area of town, but it's not the best, either.

Comment

• Escape - Oh right We need something to repel those llamas

Driving across the street? Half of me says that's not being ecofriendly and the other half says i'm glad you chose that rather than walk if it's not safe

Comment

• @Heart.... And I haven't completed the anti-llama spray! My tomatoes are still rotting for that.

LOL...Yeah, that's why I normally walk. It's only about 1.5 blocks to Blockbuster (where I went), but it's a very dark street, and I didn't want to get attacked.

Comment

• I have to go it is 1 and mom says i have to go to bed dont have to much fun without me

Comment

• Aww...goodnight Isaiah. Sweet dreams to you!!

Comment

• Escape - Maybe if you leave them in the sun they will rot faster

Well then I say drive when it's dark! I don't want you getting attacked either! *Gives an extra big *

Comment

• @Heart....Ooh! Good idea! *runs outside and makes sure my rotten tomatoes will be in full sun all day. *sees llamas outside eating them* Hey! I think they LIKE them. That's gonna be a problem as an anti-llama spray.

Thanks! Yeah, but in daylight I do walk.

Comment

• Escape - Darn! That will be a problem Maybe you could ask Elni for some eggs Rotten eggs might work!

Okay *Feels proud of the semi-green kitten*

Comment

• Ooh!! Rotten eggs! Now that's an idea!! I was gonna say garlic...but then I realized with you being a vampire, you'd not be able to be around it. But rotten eggs and rotten carrots?

I try! And I recycle like crazy down here. But I live in an area where recycling is a huge deal. We all recycle at my office, too. Including old printer, copy machine, and fax cartridges.

Comment

• Escape - Personally I love garlic Meat is what I am not around
                        Yes both of those would work

*Feels very proud of the green Escape*

Comment

• Ooh! Then I wonder why in all the vampire movies they hang cloves of garlic around their necks to ward them off?! I like garlic too...in moderation. Too much is too stinky.

Comment

• Escape - Maybe because we have a fear of stinky breath?
                            I love it though I could eat a whole clove if I was alone and had a toothbrush/paste for after

Comment

• *licks on oversized lollipops *

That might be it. Well, I like to give my non monkey boss and co-worker a hard time. They'll eat garlic on something the day before (and I won't have known), and they come to work, and I can smell it on them. Not on their breath - but in their skin. (Did I ever tell you I have a really great sense of smell? ) Well, I'll say, "Okay, which one of you had garlic yesterday?" If I wasn't friends with them, I'd never say anything, but I am, so it's okay. We all give eachother a hard time about something.

Comment

• Escape - Did you wash those Lolli's?! !

Lol! That would be funny walking into an office and getting accused of eating garlic yesterday

What? You can smell garlic on their skin?

Comment

Working...
                                X