No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape: oh uh lol What a exciting Sunday!

(sorry getting distracted trying to figure something out)

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• LOL, Shining. No problem. Are you riddling again?

And yeah, I know how to have fun! A big party animal, yeah!

Comment

• Me just here ta say g'night. I had ta post for my Becky
        Bye, ya'll

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• You know maybe that sausage wielding robber was robbing vampires like me

Basically done flag

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight dear mama! Sweet dreams.

@Heart....ROOOOOOOFL! That was pretty funny! You would just back away from the sausages. "Take anything you want! Just keep the meat away from me!!"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY That's great! One more thing to do!

@CHoc.....Hi!! How are you? And...awwwwww! Love the new avatar!

Comment

• Escape: lol No not this time trying to put a moving pic on my Youtube page as my background

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Aha. Do they have pages like myspace, or like our forums or something?

Comment

• hey escape, thanks.
                    i decided i needed a new one.

and wats this about a sausage wielding robber, Heart?
                    sigpic

Comment

• @Choc....It's so sweet. Just makes you say, "Awwwww......" Me loves it. So, how are you doing?

Comment

• more like how myspace pages look like Same idea

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Rofl! Yes but how did he find out about my weakness *Blames the slurp spiders for stealing my info*

Yeah I refuse It's too much work and I know I won't finish tonight No point in stressing about something I won't finish

Choc - General news thread a page back

Comment

• @Escape

i'm good
                            you?

oh wait, it's dinner time gotta go....
                            see ya!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I think it's time for me to go to bed goodnight everyone!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Night Shining!

Comment

Working...
                                X