Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Scambo! Good to see you!!

Can't get motivated, huh? Sounds like me at work. How are you?

Comment

• lol i meant to tell you about my paper i wrote the last night escape
      sigpic

Comment

• Funja! Please, tell me!

Comment

• @ Escapegirl - I'm good... all nice and relaxed and sunned up after a good Chrissy break! Getting a bit hot here now though... praying for the coolness of winter to come!!
          How's things with you?

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

• well it was the best one i ever wrote it had my own personal and very deep thoughts on courage my three main paragraohs were on what makes up the virtue of courage
            which were
            loyalty
            standing up for what you believe
            and helping others in need
            sigpic

Comment

• @Scambo....Good to hear you're doing well! (And not locked in a room somewhere, trying to escape! ) Oh, yes! Southern hemisphere. I always forget that. It's going into fall soon for you, huh?

I went on break for Christmas, too! It was great to be off work for 2 weeks. Wish it was longer! How cold does winter get in Australia?

EDIT:

@Funja.....WOW! That really sounds like a great subject for a paper! I bet you could have written a long paper on that. I really do like those ideas. Very good. What made you come up with such an idea?

Comment

• oh i forgot to say hi again scambo

@escape then i went into detail into each paragraph and said deep things like
                without loyalty we can't trust or be trusted
                then under standing up for what you believe was
                standing up for what you believe starts most fights but if you dont stand up do you really believe.
                and i had a famous quote that said
                The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
                sigpic

Comment

• @Funja....OMB! I bet that paper rocked!! Seriously! I bet you did a great job!! And I really like that quote. When will you get it back, and see what notes the teacher wrote on it, and what your grade was?

Comment

• well she pulled me aside today and told me i did a really good job
                    and i hope it is a 5 or 6
                    she gave us the subject and i thought it would be hard to write on i will type it up for you if you want when i get it back it was a five paragraph easay so it wasnt long
                    sigpic

Comment

• @ funja.. heellloooo again to you to! I really am trying to avoid work today!

@ Escapegirl - just wait.. you'll find me locked in somewhere soon!

Yes, but we call it Autumn not fall. Where I live only gets down to about 0-5 degrees C in winter. Wish it snowed!! Summer time is our killer... it's suppose to get up to 39 degrees C today! Blah!! too hot!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

• @Funja....5 or 6? Out of what? 6 total points? (I don't know how your grades work. ) Sound different than how mine used to work.

I would love to read it, yes!!!! It really sounds like you did a good job.

EDIT:
                        @Scambo....39C....Okay, that sounds really hot!! (Goes to find out what that is in fahrenheit....102 F) Ugh. I hate those temps. Our temps get like that in the summer, too. Year before last, our temps reached 45 C. (114 F). It was miserable. Thankfully last summer didn't do that. I hope you have a/c!!!

Comment

• heheh i dont know why i even said that it is a certain way of grading written papers at state levels 6 being highest highest i ever got was 4

http://jc-schools.net/TUTORIALS/TOOL...entacoring.pdf
                          sigpic

Comment

• I want that job in Australia that pays USD 100,000 for living in the beach house for 6 months. Its been ALL OVER the news today. I think all you have to do is update a blog every week. I could play GH the rest of the time!

I want everybody in here to write a letter of recommendation when I get my app in.

Comment

• okay i will rbs if i can come over jk lol
                              PARTY IN AUSTRALIA EVERYONE IS INVITED
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing on who could come along. Or do they want you to stay there alone?

Comment

Working...
                                X