I don't get. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get. . .

Sometimes in life, there are things we don't get. So, this is a thread (I know it may be pointless) to state the things you don't get. Here's mine: I don't get why I put this thread up. Also, you must start your posts out with: I don't get

Who knows, this could help us answer some of life's problems!
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

LOL this is cute!

I don't get why someone would wanna publically call themself a "freakshow"

Comment

Speaking of buttons....I don't get why windows requires me to click on the "Start" button on my computers to turn them off...just doesn't make sense to me. Why can't it say "off" or "shut down" or to stay neutral and name it "Power Control."
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

i dont get life all together

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
          Speaking of buttons....I don't get why windows requires me to click on the "Start" button on my computers to turn them off...just doesn't make sense to me. Why can't it say "off" or "shut down" or to stay neutral and name it "Power Control."
          You have to discuss this with somebody who has more influence on that than us.
          Meanwhile just try this: press alt+ctrl+del and choose there the option to shut off your pc - so you don't have to deal with the illogical start button Cool idea, huh?

Comment

i don't get how moses and whoever else heard the voice of god, but if someone hears it now days, they're locked up in a looney bin.
            Last edited by Jellybean; 05-05-2006, 14:56:18.
            http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
            http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

i dont get how you try hard for something and then when you least expect it , it comes along easily !
              Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
                You answered your own questoin - coz it's Windows, and it sux

Comment

mmm weird
                  Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

I don't get why someone didn't add a post to this thread a week ago?
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

I dont get no matter what supermarket checkout you choose all the others go a lot faster (so frustrating).
                      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                      sigpic

Comment

i think that has to do with your own brain, you always think the other ones go faster, but still, i do hate it too i always take the 'wrong' one
                        i don't get why parents always say: ooh those good old days, but still wont let you enjoy your days!! like you can't come home late or something ! (maybe it's fun too, if everyone answers the: 'i don't get it' of the one before his... just an idea, don't mean to change a thread i didn't start)
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

I don't get why cat-scans don't involve any cats, it would make it a more enjoyable experience if they did
                          Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

I don't get that people won't answer the question,"What is the meaning of life?"
                            If life gives ya lemons,squirt them in your friends eyes.

Comment

I don't get why I lived after that 5 story drop and walked away without a scratch

Comment

Working...
                              X