I'm So Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg,
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Him name is Hopkin Green Frog.

Comment

• Not only am I bored, I'm tired and all alone on general chat. I'm so very unhappy right now...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• OMG! My sweet Lilli! You are not alone anymore. I am here too! Please don't cry!
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• MY ADVENTURE! *Feels happy* You so great!! Hi!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Good to see you to! I will meet you in chit chat.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• www.i-am-bored.com

Comment

• I am bored as well, but in the I am doing something boring kind of way

A Little Ferret Thief
                  OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                  Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                  OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                  My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                  Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Originally posted by swineflesh
                    lol you guys remember that thingy were those people held that bunny hostage n said theyed it it if they didnt get 50 grand who was thta any1 kno?
                    yeah. that was savetoby.com - he's been saved now though

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• hello im REALLY bored right now

Comment

• Why don't you go to the games, and have fun with the game genre that you like most? We got hundreds of games that you can play
                        http://gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Comment

• I'm also bored but not in the mood for another action/adventure/arcade game!

But I'm getting used to this whole boredom thing!
                          Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Im as bored as a pie........ soooo much school work and play practicing!
                            Online family:
                            Online bro: Point click man
                            Online dad:RC-10M
                            Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• i am ultra bored and being in school dont help,i am in my schools oscar club and i used to love it,but now the only fun part is sittin in the ICT suite talking to people on the gamershood forums,i am sat next to my mate,he is on monster basement 2,i was trying to find the walkthrough,but i got bored and just went on general chat and looked for the thread with the most users on,ie chat,then i went on please help me,this probaly has nothing to do with the subject but being in school is sort of like please help meeeeeee cus it is so borin!i wish we had laptops in school,then why i am working i could be on the gamershood forums..LOL anyone got any entertainin scary games up there sleeves on gamershood!?post a reply to me,just so i can find em!byeee
                              Last edited by Adventure; 11-02-2009, 20:11:47. Reason: moved this part to appropriate thread

Comment

• I am sorry you are bored but you should find lots of games to play here. For a scary one everybody seemed to like Ghostscape - the cabin.

You can find it here http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18530

Comment

Working...
                                X