• I'll try, if you let me have J

A Little Ferret Thief
    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• I'm so bored I'm reading wiki, how bored is that?
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Wiki is not boring. There are lots of really interesting articles. What did you read Freakshow?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No one here to play?
          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I can ask the same question right now. It's boring to be here without you great members. But whatever, I have go in 15 minutes and when I come back everyone is probably here again.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Wiki poster

Did you guys hear about the Wiki poster who is the most active submitter of articles? I believe he has over 70,000, has a political sci degree, and still lives in his parents basement for some reason

EDIT: I believe he had a degree in history not poli sci
              Last edited by amber; 09-09-2006, 06:20:59.
              The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

• Lol That's much!
                Do you want a roleplaying game then Come the General chat/ Fantasy rpg:
                Land of lodana
                See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by amber
                  Did you guys hear about the Wiki poster who is the most active submitter of articles? I believe he has over 70,000, has a political sci degree, and still lives in his parents basement for some reason
                  If I would live in my parents house and had nothing else to do, I also had time to write so many smart articles, lol.

Comment

• Only two reasons he still lives in his parents basement:

1. He still plays D&D

2. He's poor as hell

Just my thinking. ..
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• I can't remember where I read it, but they had a full newspaper article on him with his picture. From what I remember he has 70,000 posts and last time I said he had a political science degree, but now that I remember I think it was a degree in history. I tried looking for an online version of the article, but no luck...
                      The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

• ARGHHHHHH I am so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Umm... is it really YOU???

Comment

• Well Mystery why don't you try to find out? I can assure you that's really me, but do you believe me?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                              Well Mystery why don't you try to find out? I can assure you that's really me, but do you believe me?

No.
                              The data of Adventure's behavior and yours do not match.

Comment

• LOL! Which behaviour!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X