Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the flu once
    I didn't even knew I had it

I was all fine when I woke up and I went to the the kitchen to pour myself some Fruity Pebble and once I took a couple of bites ..

BAM..

had the flu

Weird?
    Do the Dew

Comment

That is weird...

now that is what i would call...strange.
      Im listening to "blink 182 - not now" at this present moment in time. very good song. im sad that they split. im STILL not over it!
      I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!

Comment

they split! oh wow, i didnt know that, travis barker is the drummer right??
        does anybody watch that show of his on mtv?
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

yep!

yeah i watch it. its cool!

Comment

This new year has me stressed out alot.

Comment

Originally posted by rosiemay05
              laughter is always good if im down in the dumps or stressed, anyone watch little britain, i love that programme lol
              omggg lil britan is sooo dum. i mean ***????
              "computer says no"
              "yer but no but.."
              and its nt even funny

i prove my point

Comment

chocoholic

well....whenever you are stressed out, chocolate is the one GOOD candy that helps. trust me...cuz i did a science project on chocolate. and it does alotta stuff......like help you live longer. but you might not want to live longer if you are sooooooooooo stressed that you just can't live anymore
                i got 2nd place on chocolate
                enukt

Comment

hi guyz

Comment

Games

Playing games is almost always the best way to relieve stress, unless the game causes stress.

Comment

im always stressed cause my kids are 19 months and 9 months they are still babies and they never stop screaming arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                      sigpic

Comment

hi.

hi.
                        i'm a crazy person, so you might want to avoid me at all costs. meh.

lol. im so random.

Comment

i get stressed about my husbands chemo, his hair falling out, and his lose of weight. it sucks.
                          http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                          http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean
                            i get stressed about my husbands chemo, his hair falling out, and his lose of weight. it sucks.
                            im sorry to hear that jellybean, hope he gets better soon, makes mine sound selfish now
                            Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber Girl
                              im always stressed cause my kids are 19 months and 9 months they are still babies and they never stop screaming arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                              don't feel like that. kids are very hard to deal with sometimes,I've heard, when they're young, you want them to stand up and talk, but when they get older you want them to sit down and shut up... something like that! anyway, cancer is a part of life, dying is a part of life. it's inevitable. you just have to make the best of what you have while you have it.
                              http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                              http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

lol in 2 days i've gotta spend 19 and a half hours on a coach lol on a school trip. that will be chaos

lol yep i fink evry1 on these forums r random lol
                                Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 08:17:28. Reason: merged posts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X