I'm ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
    I am ill and it really sucks I have got a fever since two days and thats why I could not come on GamersHood. I hate being sick
    Awww, Becky! I hope you will get well soon, and be able to get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Aww thanks Theme
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Becky Please get better
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
          I am ill and it really sucks I have got a fever since two days and thats why I could not come on GamersHood. I hate being sick
          BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKY!! Hun..?! *Rushes over to favourite wolf and hugs gently* I missed ya soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Whaz happened? Need a carrot? *Feels very worried *

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Aww thanks guys Me got wet in the rain. I have got cold and fever since two days. I need to go back to sleep ,can't tell you in words how much I missed GamersHood
            Last edited by Eternal Becky; 02-01-2007, 16:31:32.

sigpic

Comment

Take care then, precious friend and do what da robot said. Drink water and rest a lot. *Still feels worried* Typical da alien isn't around ta beam me over to you so I can give ya some good Carrot Islander carin' You'll get better though, hun, you'll see
              100x GENTLE WARM S TA LAST WHILE YOU ARE SICK!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

OMG Becky. That's horrible dear. Take lots of rest and try to eat something light with lots of vitamines if you can, only if it is a little bit, and good juices can help. Lots of huuuuuuge warm gentle caring s for you sweetheart. I really hope you get better soon.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Adventure I will surely have lots of juice and get rest.

sigpic

Comment

Awwwww............Poor Becky!!!! Huuuuuuuuuuuuge, warm gentle for you. I hope you feel better really, really soon, dear. Get a lot of rest and like Sir Theme said, drink plenty of fluids. (And, um...don't walk in da rain. )

Comment

Omg im sick too..this is the third time since Christmas. i was like dead sick through x-mas..not literally but it hurt to move. and now i have a wicked cough and i sound like a beast. my puffers(medicine) isnt helping and i just want it to go awayy
                      Sister Dia <3
                      Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                      You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                      U-NO-POO -
                      the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Flus/Cold/Sickness

has anyone had that Norwalk flu lately??

i had that early in 2007 it was horrible

Comment

I didn't have that
                          but I DO have some kinda stomach virus! The first day I got it everything that came in ...came out in a few minutes! (and water too!) So I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink AND I couldn't sleep! oh yes...and I couldn't lift my head from the pillow! It seemed like talking took too much energy!

But now it's better! Still can't eat much tasty things but at least I can now get off da bed for a while!
                          Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

So glad you're feeling better now, dear!! Sounds like you had one heck of a nasty virus. Stupid virus. Hope you continue feeling better.

Comment

I AM! And today I even went to school again! (and found out that I wasn't the only one with this virus)
                              Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad you made it to school today! You must be feeling much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X