X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which one is the first part tell me about that

is carmit ur sister
    sweet yet loud i am cutie and proud

Ŗō?ẹ∫ Я ŗěď:bis::flower::rose:, עĬŏĻэŧş я ฿ľυę :sonic-smilie:śŨĢإ ŀŜ ∫שּׂếĒţ àņ ŝō Ř ù:girl:, Ъύť ťҢę яش?ξ? ѓ ẁїĺ‡جИĞ, ŢĤĒ VĨōļỆť§ ŗ ذỆĀذ:gost:, †Ĥė şŭĠأ ρǿŧŞ ẹmقŧy ǻņđ śس łŞ üŖ ĥЭأĐ!8-|:head::boot:

Comment

The curse of the black pearl?

Well, I don't remember much, but it start when Elizabeth and Will (the guys that after that fall in love) are kids. Elizabeth and her father and some other guys are on a ship and discover a boy in the water (that would be Will) they save him and Elizabeth finds some kinda medalion on him.
      then years after that they're grown ups and Will works for her father(bal! Bla! Bla!) then Jack Sparou comes to the Island or sumthing....on a boat..he kidnappes Elizabeth...I DON'T REMEMBER! but it's a great movie, I'm sure of that!
      Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

thanks for telling me some of it

ok bye gtg

Ŗō?ẹ∫ Я ŗěď:bis::flower::rose:, עĬŏĻэŧş я ฿ľυę :sonic-smilie:śŨĢإ ŀŜ ∫שּׂếĒţ àņ ŝō Ř ù:girl:, Ъύť ťҢę яش?ξ? ѓ ẁїĺ‡جИĞ, ŢĤĒ VĨōļỆť§ ŗ ذỆĀذ:gost:, †Ĥė şŭĠأ ρǿŧŞ ẹmقŧy ǻņđ śس łŞ üŖ ĥЭأĐ!8-|:head::boot:

Comment

actually....that's only the begginning!

Comment

dis be her (an me)

and that be jack
            Last edited by Carmit; 03-25-2008, 01:44:15.
            .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Hi,I am new so can you tell what you do here?
              hello people

Comment

first how bout a pic what do u like
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

can't upload pictures but ile whh regular teenager do hangout with friend.

sorry for the typos
                  Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 23:00:28. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed!
                  hello people

Comment

do u have friends here alredy
                    well go to greanl chat and chit chat 3

got 2 go to school
                    Last edited by Adventure; 08-02-2007, 23:00:47. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed!

Comment

No but i am trying 2
                      hello people

Comment

hi any1 on

Comment

Originally posted by bethan123
                          Hi,I am new so can you tell what you do here?
                          It's like Chit Chat 3 but ONLY for girls

@sis
                          Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

i know
                            want a jelly slug

Comment

my new thread

check out my new thread amazing web

Comment

I checked it out and.......I don't get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X