No announcement yet.

The "Let it out" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, due to the failing economy and the government apperantly not giving a crap about the citizens living in the U.S., our family is going through some tough financial times. My fathers car has broke down, we are hundreds of dollars in debt, and hardly have enough money to buy food. We are going to file bankrupcy, and have had one of our cars broken. We are on the verge of being thrown into the streets.
    I'm hoping that this will blow over quickly, but I don't think it will. But I don't think I'll be on as often, I'm sorry that I'm being the depressing one lately, but it's true.

Comment

• its all good someguy.I hope everything works out with u and ur family.

Comment

• Gotta get this outta my system. Went to dinner last night with some friends (all of one family) and the waitress came out and said they were out of dinner rolls...(cue the dramatic music).

Well you'd a thought she ruined these folks lives permantly from the reaction. On top of that grown-ups pouted through the rest of the meal.

I just don't get understand when it comes to food why some people can't enjoy the majority of the meal if one minor thing they are used to is missing. It happened once before with them when I made lasagna without garlic bread on hand. They commented but at least had the tact to let it go. You may know people like this. They tend to run to the store 3 or 4 times at Christmas or Thanksgiving because they HAVE to have this certain ingredient.

Oh well, just a pet peeve of mine.

Comment

• I feel you on that one, RBS. I know, it's frustrating. I've gone out to dinner with such people, as well. It's a shame that some people let such a small thing ruin the whole dinner, and makes it rather frustrating and awkward for the people who AREN'T letting something so small get to them. I just figure those people have bigger problems than not having dinner rolls. As in, something else was maybe eating at them. (Pun not intended. )

Comment

• there are these 4 girls in the grade above me who keep annoying me! they make fun of me and just ruin my day! is there anyway to just avoid them?
            I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

• Maybe they are jealous of you, hon.
              Can't you just ignore them? do they actually do stuff to you? like say something mean to you or badmouth you?
              Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

• they do both

Comment

• OMG!
                  Well, how did that start, though? Are you close to somebody one or some of or all of them are interested in?

Comment

• Awww....I'm sorry to hear this momo. My recommendation is to take the high road and completey ignore them. They will get bored of taunting you because you won't be giving them any reaction at all... If they are physically hurting/taunting you though, you should be sure to go to the principal, counselor, or teacher. And if the badmouthing gets too bad, again, you should tell someone. But otherwise, the more you ignore them, the more quickly they'll get bored and move on. You're a sweet person. Try hard not to let such jerks get to you. (I know it's easier said than done...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Smidget View Post
                      OMG!
                      Well, how did that start, though? Are you close to somebody one or some of or all of them are interested in?
                      i seriously don't know how it sarted....*thinks* oh now i remember one of them was badmouthing my friend and i stood up for her

@Escape
                      usually we ignore each other but sometimes not :/

Comment

• Uhhh, that's why. Well, you shouldn't waste your time on those ignorant people. This episode alone tells me they are way too childish for you to be bothered with. Like Escape said, you should ignore them. They are simply not good enough for you, hon.

Comment

• I agree 100% with Smidget. She's a smart lady.

Comment

• we're all smart here

Comment

• You got that right. That's why we're here.

Well, anyway, if they make you feel bad, you can always come here and talk with all your friends, and you should feel better right away!!!

Comment

• yeah, i agree with Smidget and Escape that's happened to me before and the 5 girls that were doing it just couldn't be bothered anymore
                                if they continue to act like that to people, in the future people will never respect them and won't take them seriously.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X