Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School:(

Here you can talk about your school and things that happend there
    Like once in english we were waiting for the teacher to finish marking our home and me and my mate(freddy) where singing a hot choclate song and pointing at ourselves during the "you sexy thing" part we pointed at each other.Then this girl kept looking at me.Then in games my group where dancing and we had some spare time so me and my other mate (sam) did the worm and the chicken run and she looked at me again(I think she likes me).
    I got nothin against her and I would happily go out with her if she stopped lookin at me. (You know I like her)
    Anyway enjoy this thread

I'm smilie mad
    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
    Online sisters suzy
    ~virgo~&zillah
    long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

i could fill a whole book with what happens at my school

here is one example

1st day back from the summer holidays, I'm in my 1st class....everything is going fine...until we have to speak (something about verbs or something ) anyways...we are going round the class giving answers, i gave mine and everyone started laughing (because they thought i said another word ...and to be honest in not sure if i did say it ) then when i realise what the word is i started laughing so much my head when back and WHACK! I hit my head off of the wall behind me Even the teacher laughed at me ....I am sure it gave me brain damage And now im i blame the WALL!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

I'm smilie mad
      ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
      MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
      Online sisters suzy
      ~virgo~&zillah
      long lost bro:hitman
      MOM:nefertiti
      DAD:party4ever
      UNCLE:yorick
      AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

I don't almost don't have school because of the teacher's protest!

But I saw someone that I like again!
        Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

1 time during sci. class we were presenting our projects and some 1 said uranus waz the 8th planet so i said "wow you know how to count" and then got in trouble but it waz worth it.

Comment

Oh the things that happen in school...
            ok the most prominent thing in my memory now is... well me and my friend, steven are always goofin around in classes, aaaand, one of my teachers has a national geographic magizine that has a picture on it that for some reason we cant stop laughing at
            here it is
            Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

It IS hilarious!

we had only 1 period on Friday cuz of the protest and we were....5 KIDS!!!!! we were looking trough a microskope the whole time cuz the teacher was busy!!!
              oh yea....and a boy from my class kept bugging me!

Comment

your stories are pretty funny

Comment

well nothing much happens at highschool in canada... usual routeen ill post something here if something interesting happens XD

Comment

thanx shortie

Comment

well....we teamed up girls vs. boys in the recess and we started chasing each other and beatin' up! (I have no idea why but it was fun!!!)

Comment

i know i used 2 do that!not anymore though it got old.

Comment

In science, we're discussing the animal kingdom. Right now, we're discussing invertabrates, starting with the most simple (sponges) and going to the more complex (arthropods.) Well, we got to worms, which show complexity because they have many organs and two body openings. I was describing this significant adapation, and had to use the word "anus" to describe the second body opening... and my students didn't laugh nearly as hard as I thought they would! Good news, eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

i guess...

Comment

Yes its good news Crimson....I have been in that situation, and heard the roar of laughter from the students........... We're ya nervous about it?
                              It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
                              and dance around in your bones.
                              -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
                              THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
                              ends in shame.
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X