• Show
Clear All

I like meat too much to give it up.

Comment

only 3 Vegetarians yet...

Comment

Originally posted by wirodeu
        only 3 Vegetarians yet...
        Because there aren't that many vegetarians here. Many people don't like meat but aren't vegetarians (like me), and there are also people that "love" meat!
        I'm not a vegetarian because of my parents, if I was a vegetarian, my mom would have to do two kinds of food for lunch and dinner, because my dad "loves" meat, and my mom wouldn't also be a vegetarian! My brother would be the only one that might be a vegetarian like me! So, I eat meat, though I don't like some kind of meat...
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

i would eat nything that has a brain of its own...lolz
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

I will
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

i dont like people killing animals but meat is tasty so i cant stop eating it
              An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
              the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

i loves the meat but i also love animals...poor animals
                If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

im an omnivore-eat anything-love meat,fish,veggies you name it

Comment

hey vivi whats the loony bin on here mean?
                    So glad to be back.

Low standards mean little work.

Comment

Originally posted by RC-10M
                      hey vivi whats the loony bin on here mean?
                      You can read more about the Looney Bin at the link below:
                      http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2798

And please post questions such as this in the Chit Chat thread, as this thread is regarding being a vegetarian or not. Thanks.

The Chit Chat thread can be found below:
                      http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...551#post430551
                      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-24-2007, 17:51:04.

Comment

lol im a choclatarian!!!
                        I've got a riddle for you guys.
                        PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                        (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

I wish I'd found this thread earlier, I would have voiced my vote! I've been a vegetarian for... let's see, seven years now. I don't eat any meat/poultry/fish, I drink soy milk (because I prefer it to cow's milk), I eat LOTS of cheese (couldn't stay away from it!), and I'll eat eggs in other things (like baked goods), but not by themselves (because I can't stand the taste).

I don't expect anyone else to become a vegetarian simply because I am--it's an individual choice for each person. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't eat meat. I chose to become a vegetarian because I feel that it's healthier (as long as you get all your nutrients/vitamins), because I don't like the idea of eating something that could once moo or cluck at me, and because I've never cared much for meat.

....I don't know why I felt inclined to include all that info; I guess I'm just so used to explaining my choice to others, it's kinda second nature to give my spill about it.

It looks like there are 6 of us now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a personal preference. You're welcome to yours, too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirodeu View Post
                              What do you guys think about being a vegetarian? I'm already 2 years long a vegetarian!

Put up here what you think about being a vegetarian.
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              as for the first post

being a vegetarian is good as it's nutritional if you have the right ingredients to make yourself meals everyday, however i've heard that you'll probably need some sort of meat in your diet..

either way i'm about to eat a green popsicle

Comment

Eating meat is really not a nutritional necessity for the human diet, as long as you are smart with what you eat. It's very possible (and I've found easy) to get all of the nutrients/vitamins needed from a vegetarian diet. I don't take any dietary supplements (i.e. vitamin pills, etc), and I have my blood tested once a year to make sure everything's on track--I haven't had a problem with it in the 7 years I've been a vegetarian. The only vitamin that's hard to obtain on a strict vegetarian/vegan diet is b12, which is needed only in trace amounts. Since I eat dairy products, I don't have a problem with that, either.

That green popsicle sounds pretty good, btw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X